- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Scion xB Tires
If you own a Scion XB, you certainly are all about style and efficiency because this car is a style icon in the motor industry. This hatchback is one of the most elegantly designed boxy cars targeting the youthful market. With this car, you enjoy smooth, spacious and eventful drives that can be linked to its excellent driving and handling system that usually features a set of very capable factory fitted tires. To further accentuate the value of your overall driving experience in this car, a set of the popular Scion XB tires is definitely worthwhile. These tires give your car an unmistakable stylish look and a rare driving efficiency in any type of terrain. You will certainly enjoy many more of those envious glances as you cruise through an impossible patch of the road or seamlessly navigate through any extreme weather conditions without breaking a sweat. At the CARiD online shop, you can obtain a set of mud tires, winter tires, summer tires, all season tires and snow tires from the best manufacturers within the industry such as Firestone, Bridgestone and Dunlop, and at the most affordable prices in the market today.
Apart from their exceptional ability to handle extreme weather conditions, the Scion XB tires are also very popular for their unmatched safety features. Over the years, many manufacturers have incorporated the revolutionary tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) that has literally redefined safety in the motoring industry. With this tool, you can easily monitor the pressure of your tires at all times without having to stop the car and check them constantly. To enjoy these and many other striking features offered by these tires, make your way to the CARiD online shop for a more comprehensive and informative guide that will definitely change driving as you know it.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.