When a Scion xB Spoiler is knocked onto your ride, a transformation takes effect. Sure, your car was sporty, modern, and stylish to begin with. But now it has taken on a whole other dimension of intensity that no one seems to be able to ignore… This is the enthusiastic response we look for as drivers. And for your xB, this reaction is always a possibility. A Scion xB Spoiler makes an immediate difference, lighting a spark to this machine’s exterior style that draws people in. It is why it is such a hotly-desired upgrade. It’s also why CARiD.com brings the highest-quality Scion xB Spoilers to the forefront. With only the most respected manufacturers on our speed-dial, the expertise and design you want is always an option. Standing for something is nice. But standing alone is what it’s all about!
- Duraflex® Custom Style Rear Lip SpoilerCustom Style Rear Lip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$122.00 - $1,151.00
- Pure® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFactory Style Rear Spoiler by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car didn't get one but now you can...$97.54 - $355.46
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerFactory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from the car's beautiful...$97.54 - $264.53
- JKS® Custom Style Rear SpoilerCustom Style Rear Spoiler by JKS®. Give the back of your car a more dynamic look with this Custom Style Rear Spoiler. Its distinctive shape will set your car apart from similar models and at the same time complement your car's...$97.54 - $451.32
- Seibon® Carbon Rear SpoilerCarbon Rear Spoiler by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better traction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look...$272.00 - $1,870.00
- Dawn® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFactory Style Rear Spoiler by Dawn®. A rear spoiler is usually original equipment on high performance cars. But just because you didn't order the go-fast model doesn't mean you can't have the same go-fast looks. This Factory Style...$148.80 - $272.79
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber SpoilerCarbon Fiber Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$239.00 - $879.00
- Spec-D® SpoilerSpoiler by Spec-D®. Separate your car from the grocery getters with a custom spoiler from Spec-D. Nothing says “high-performance” like a well-designed spoiler, and Spec-D has a selection that will let you choose from mild to...$24.67 - $255.52
- Remin® Factory Style Rear Roof SpoilerFactory Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Remin®. Add a subtle look of performance to your car with this Roof Spoiler. Its low profile design provides just the right amount of performance style without being overpowering.$99.20 - $271.14
- Duraflex® Custom Style SpoilerCustom Style Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.00 - $1,151.00
- JKS® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFactory Style Rear Spoiler by JKS®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same look as the...$97.54 - $373.62
- AIT Racing® Rear Window SpoilerRear Window Spoiler by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$153.65 - $330.66
- VIS Racing® Custom Style Rear Window SpoilerCustom Style Rear Window Spoiler by VIS Racing®. With this great part installed on your car, you will have best of both worlds: sleek, racecar look and boosted overall performance. The spoiler is manufactured from high-grade...$186.04 - $834.08
- AIT Racing® Rear SpoilerRear Spoiler by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$153.65 - $408.94
- Duraflex® Sniper Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Sniper Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. This wing is 57" wide from tip to tip and 37" wide from pillar to pillar. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention...$143.00
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
Scion xB Spoilers Reviews
- Related Scion xB Pages
- Popular xB Part Numbers
- Dawn® SCION-XB08-PAINTED - Factory Style Rear Spoiler (Painted)
- Dawn® SCION-XB08-UNPAINTED - Factory Style Rear Spoiler (Unpainted)
- Pure® ABS-708 - Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler (Painted)
- Pure® ABS-708 - Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler (Unpainted)
- JKS® 339153 - Factory Style Rear Wing Spoiler (Painted)
- JKS® 339153 - Factory Style Rear Wing Spoiler (Unpainted)
- VIS Racing® - Duke Style Roofline Spoiler
- T5i® WT-ABS179A - Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler (Painted)
- T5i® WT-ABS179A - Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler (Unpainted)