- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.39 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS70$124.62 - $257.62
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 2$118.41 - $427.84
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Scion xA Tires
The Scion XA is a classy subcompact car that has become extremely popular within the family car markets. If you own this car, then you are no stranger to its exceptional features that have earned it such a fanatical following since its inception. From its excellent fuel efficiency handling and spaciousness, this car is also ideal for any long or short trips. To make this car even more enjoyable and safe, you can actually fit it with the popular Scion XA tires that stocked by the popular CARiD online shop. From the wide selection offered at the shop at extremely affordable prices, you are bound to find a set that perfectly suits your style and needs. Over the years, the manufacturers of these technologically superior tires have gone out of their way to ensure that you get a complete package that not only guarantees the safety of your drive through any terrain or weather but also one that gives your car that elusive, stylish look. For the first time ever you can now take out your unassuming Scion XA for a drive into the wild without worrying about getting stuck or damaging your car by using either snow tires or mud tires.
Apart from their intriguing efficiency and fantastic looks, Scion XA tires also happen to possess a set of other highly attractive features. By making a visit to CARiD, you will be wowed by their unmatched safety features such as the poplar tire pressure monitor system sensor (TPMS). This is arguably the most effective safety tool in the tire industry out there today. With this program, you can monitor the real time status of your tires right on your dashboard while driving. Evidently, these custom made tires come with numerous benefits that you can only fully appreciate by trying them out.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.