Scion Trailer Hitches
Scion is a relatively 'green' brand of the Toyota Motor Corporation and was founded in 2002; it is directed predominantly at youth as well as people who feel young at heart. They bike, hike, raft, and ski, which means they need a trailer to haul all essential equipment. In this case, it is necessary to attach a towing hitch to the Scion car that really looks 'young' and attractive. By the way, such reputable manufacturers as Tow Ready, Rugged Ridge, CURT, Wesbar, Rola, KC HiLiTES, Draw-Tite, Reese, and the like craft their items only from high-quality and durable materials, so the units will serve the vehicle for a long time.
Such Scion parts as the 5th wheel, gooseneck, weight-distributing, and weight-carrying towing hitches are available on our virtual shelves. Some items put all the trailer's tongue weight straight down on the suspension, while other transfer part of its weight forward onto the front tires. The choice depends on the towing capacity of the vehicle as improper weight distribution can cause a dangerous situation or even an accident. Don't waste your time and visit our website to choose the Scion trailer hitch you want.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.38$31.38
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $109.89$109.89
- Cequent® - Class 1 Invisi-Hitch with ReceiverStarting at: $129.91$129.91
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $92.20$92.20
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $104.42$104.42
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Bully® - Black Steel Ball MountStarting at: $18.00$18.00
"The part arrived bent enough so that the holes were 1/2 in out of alignment. I was able to bent it back with a wooden mallet in 5 minutes, and then it installed easily."