Scion tC Trailer Hitches
Trailer hitches are multi-purpose pieces of equipment that can be installed on the back of your vehicle to handle many tasks. Not only can you use them to transport boats and motorcycles but also cattle from one farm to another. It’s important to purchase the right trailer hitch and install it properly for optimum performance. Look through the Scion TC trailer hitches at CARiD to find the best for you. The size of your trailer will determine the hitch that you need. For instance, if you have a small trailer to move personal belongings, gardening supplies or any other light material, check out the Class I trailer hitches at CARiD. The Scion Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite has a weight capacity of 2000 lbs and a tongue weight of 200 lbs. It comes with a lifetime warranty and has a receiver tube size of 1-1/4”. Another great trailer hitch to use for your small trailer is the Class 1 Square Trailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch. This hitch also has a tongue of 200 lbs and a weight capacity of 2000 lbs.
Aside from the Class I trailer hitches; Class II trailer hitches have a weight capacity of 3500 lbs, which also makes them light-weight. They are perfect for small and medium trailer hitches. You can use them to not only move trailers loaded with personal belongings, but also small business equipment or farming equipment. Medium trailers can be hooked up to Class III trailer hitches which can haul up to 5000 lbs. Class IV trailer hitches are for large trailers and have a weight capacity of up to 10000 lbs. Extra large trailers, boats, campers and anything else over 10000 lbs can be hauled with a Class V trailer hitch. At CARiD, you will find a trailer hitch for your small hauling, large hauling and everything in-between.
- # 11887931
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racksfrom $139.00 - $169.00# 12825903
| Posted by John | (Pittsburgh, PA)
The hitch installed easily with four bolts. ( You can also reinstall the cars rear tow bar hanger if you want to.) It is truly hidden and the receiver does not extend past the cars length. The hitch does fit very snug against the bottom of the bumper, but not enough to cause a visible bulge in the facial plastic. I can now use my tow hitch bike carrier without losing the sporty look of the car!
- Popular tC Part Numbers
- CURT® 11087 - Class 1 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (W/O Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 24827 - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 60213 - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 60899 - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 118484 - T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected Converter
- Scion tC Models
- tC Base Trailer Hitches
- tC Spec Trailer Hitches