- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out$37.34 - $60.70
- Wade® In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorIn-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors are a quick and quality solution to reducing wind, noise, heat, and glare without compromising the entry of fresh air when windows are rolled down...$50.25 - $78.38
- WeatherTech® Low Profile Aerodynamic Dark Smoke Hood ProtectorLow Profile Aerodynamic Dark Smoke Hood Protector by WeatherTech®. Boasting an exclusive design, this sleek, custom fit hood protector hugs the contours of the vehicle’s hood to give it a supreme level of low profile aerodynamic...$59.95 - $79.95
- AVS® Aeroskin™ Hood ShieldAeroskin™ Hood Shield by AVS®. If you’re a road warrior and drive a lot of miles in your vehicle, you’ll quickly find that the front of your hood becomes pockmarked with small dents and chipped paint. Protect your hood and...Protects hood from dings and stone chipsLow profile design for protection and sleek, aerodynamic appearance$36.17 - $127.91
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Front Side Window DeflectorsScion tC 2005, In-Channel Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Front Side Window DeflectorsScion tC 2011, In-Channel Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- AVS® Aeroskin™ Hood ShieldScion tC 2005, Aeroskin™ Hood Shield by AVS®. If you’re a road warrior and drive a lot of miles in your vehicle, you’ll quickly find that the front of your hood becomes pockmarked with small dents and chipped paint. Protect...Protects hood from dings and stone chipsLow profile design for protection and sleek, aerodynamic appearance$36.17 - $68.20
- Stampede® Wind Tamer Sunroof DeflectorUniversal Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector by Stampede®. Let the sky in while keeping the wind out. The special design of the Wind Tamer deflects the wind up and over sunroof openings, preventing rain from entering the sunroof opening,...Designed to let the sun in and the wind outLow-profile design$52.77 - $117.83
- Black Horse® Dark Smoke Sunroof DeflectorUniversal Dark Smoke Sunroof Deflector by Black Horse Off Road®, 1 Piece, 1-Year Warranty. Reduces wind noise and turbulence inside vehicle. Add some form and function to your vehicle with these superb accessories that are ready to...Scratch ResistantDurable and UV Stable$30.00
- RI® Smoke Sunroof VisorUniversal Smoke Sunroof Visor by RI®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector.Custom fit to your factory sunroof openingSleek, aerodynamic design quiets in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence$49.00 - $56.00
- AVS® Windflector™ Smoke Pop-Out Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Windflector™ Smoke Pop-Out Sunroof Wind Deflector by AVS®. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence, with the Windflector Pop-Out Sunroof...Reduces wind noise and air turbulence typically experienced with an open sunroofPrevents rain from entering the sunroof opening while driving$50.60
Even though your Scion tC is equipped with air conditioning, this doesn’t mean you’ll always be driving with closed windows. Natural ventilation is very important. Besides, driving with open window is much more exciting than with a tightly sealed cabin. So, if you like the feeling of fresh air on your face, the Scion tC new wind deflectors will be a good addition to your car. They will allow you to keep your windows slightly open while driving in the rainy whether. You will be able to enjoy the smell of wet asphalt without getting wet yourself. Hence another name for these accessories is rain guards. In addition to keeping the rainwater out, the rain guards help to lower the noise which occurs when you drive with the windows rolled down. All these and other benefits make the rain guards really useful.
We have gathered a great collection of the Scion tC rain guards. Here you will find stick-on and in-channel rain guards that come in various shades and at various prices. But all of them have one thing in common: uncompromised quality! We supply nothing but the best and most reliable Scion tC rain guards, because our customers deserve it!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
- Yakima® FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks$219.00 - $249.00
Scion tC Wind Deflectors Reviews
2011 Scion tC