Your tC is an important tool in your life because it gets you to where you’re going with a minimum of fuss so you need to take care of it and keep it running at its best. An important part of taking care of a vehicle is ensuring that it has the right tools to keep performing at its peak and the right tools are performance upgrades. We have a wide range of them to achieve your goal and our range of Scion tC brakes, pads and rotors is an important range of upgrades.
Your braking system is obviously important because it determines how well you stop but it can also be important to your budget because aftermarket systems often have lower maintenance costs. We have everything you need whether you’re looking for something better than standard to save money or you’re worried about heat displacement and trying to find the best performing set up for your highly upgraded beast. You don’t want to compromise on quality so we have some of the biggest brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that you’re getting their years of experience and knowledge!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 2 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- BREMBO® - GT Series Cross Drilled Brake KitStarting at: $2,971.20$2,971.20
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $30.58$30.58
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $114.64$114.64
- Wilwood® - Forged Superlite Internal 4-Pistons Black Anodized Front Caliper CaliperStarting at: $156.89$156.89
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsStarting at: $31.91$31.91
- Agency Power® - Steel Braided Brake LinesStarting at: $70.00$70.00
- KSport® - SuperComp Front Brake KitStarting at: $3,040.00$3,040.00
- BAER® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $217.34$217.34
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitStarting at: $143.54$143.54
- DBA® - 4000 Series™ T3 Slotted Front RotorStarting at: $129.53$129.53
"If you're looking for the best performance out of your brakes, BAER is what you want. Once your receive them like I did, you can see the craftsmanship in these items. The rotors will also be less of an eyesore to anyone who is picky about their car's appearance. I wanted the best rotors for my car, and so far these are holding true to their name."
"I can not express how much better these rotors are compared to other upgraded rotors. These were created for performance but look just as good. I haven't had any issues with excess noise or vibrations that you can get from cheaper crafted rotors. Get these if you want the best of the best."
"The overall pads are superior to the current OEM pads on my 07 Maxima. I feel more confident using this brakes over the previous OEM pads. I think this is an upgrade anyone would appreciate."
"Item was shipped rapidly, and the product is performing well under all conditions. The brakes are smooth and seem to provide better pedal feel when applying my foot to the brake pedal. This purchase was well worth it!"
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great!"