- Full KitsScion tC
- (56)Bumpers & ValancesScion tC
- (66)Custom HoodsScion tC
- (8)Bumper LipsScion tC
- CanardsScion tC
- Custom FendersScion tC
- (3)Fender FlaresScion tC
- (60)Side SkirtsScion tC
- (9)Trunk LidsScion tC
- Custom DoorsScion tC
- Body Side MoldingsScion tC
- ScoopsScion tC
- (30)SpoilersScion tC
- (5)Vertical DoorsScion tC
- (233)HeadlightsScion tC
- (2,288)Custom WheelsScion tC
- (10)Light CoversScion tC
The tC is comfortable enough to drive over long journeys and has enough room for everything you need to take with you which means that it’s an important vehicle that you want to look after. Part of looking after it means making sure that it looks as good as it possibly can and we have a wide range of visual upgrades that can give it exactly the right look. They’re an easy way to make sure that your tC suits your personality so that it’s making the right statements.
Scion tC custom body kits are a fantastic start since the exterior of your vehicle is what people see first and it’s the part that makes the statement about you. Our wide range of parts means that you can slightly change the look of your vehicle so that it looks just right or you can completely customize it so that even you will have trouble recognizing it! We have the right brands to assure you of quality and they cost much less than you might expect when you consider the benefits. Once you have the right combination of parts you’ll never want to drive a standard car again!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Seibon® Carbon Body KitCarbon Body Kit by Seibon®. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're serious about...$153.00 - $4,301.00
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi®. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi® Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your...$498.75 - $623.75
- 3d Carbon® Body KitBody Kit by 3d Carbon®. It brings an exciting new look that embodies elegance and luxury. All 3dCarbon products are manufactured in flexible high pressure injected urethane and will require prepping, priming and painting prior to...Enhances aerodynamics with contours that deflect additional wind off to the sidesSuperior injection molded urethane construction is durable and resistant to cracks$37.31 - $2,493.86
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Spec-D® Bumper LipBumper Lip by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or truck...Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$40.94 - $267.00
- Seibon® Carbon Trunk LidCarbon Trunk Lid by Seibon®. Replace your factory trunk lid with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...$153.00 - $2,210.00
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber Side SkirtsCarbon Fiber Side Skirts by Seibon®, 1 Pair. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with these carbon fiber side skirts. Side skirts minimize the amount of air flowing under the car, and make it look like it's "hugging" the...$612.00 - $1,462.00
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $2,399.90
- VIS Racing® HatchHatch by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$602.91 - $947.43
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- 3d Carbon® Side SkirtSide Skirt by 3d Carbon®. Your vehicle will look like it is going fast even when parked once these stylish and functional aerodynamic side skirts are installed. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, each side skirt attaches...$37.31 - $383.42
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$339.00 - $379.00
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks$103.95 - $129.60
Scion tC Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2007 Scion tC