- (61)Coilover KitsScion
- (53)Lowering KitsScion
- (54)Handling KitsScion
- (48)Air SuspensionScion
- (64)Shocks & StrutsScion
- (51)Coil SpringsScion
- (109)Sway BarsScion
- (22)Strut Tower BracesScion
- (83)Control ArmsScion
- (10)Subframe BracesScion
- (93)Alignment KitsScion
- (32)Suspension BushingsScion
- (25)Helper SpringsScion
- (21)Ball JointsScion
- (14)Wheel SpacersScion
If you are looking for terrific products to help you update the suspension on any of the great cars in Scion's cool range, we have a full and varied selection here for your automobile. With everything you need when it comes to Scion suspension gear, including shock absorbers and struts, sway bar assemblies, lowering kits, leveling kits, master bushing kits and more, and all specifically designed for your Scion model and year by the best manufacturers, you have chosen the right place to achieve your wishes of better performance and improved ride quality when you buy at CARiD.
Whether you drive the smart Scion XD, the tough XA, the cool XB or the sleek TC, we have the suspension kits and systems you need to get the most out of it. Our products have been chosen from the best brands, including Energy Suspension, Air Lift, ReadyLIFT, Daystar, Hotchkis and many more. If you are geared up to get better suspension on your Scion now, browse the amazing range we have in store for your car here at CARiD and place your order right away by calling toll free or using our secure online check out!
- Bilstein® B14 Series PSS Coilover KitB14 Series PSS Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas...$789.42 - $1,882.44
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox"-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...$790.00 - $10,462.49
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitPro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...$77.21 - $1,360.37
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...$45.24 - $413.51
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsLoad Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by heavy loads. For...$87.68 - $497.00
- ARK Performance® GT-S Lowering Spring KitGT-S Lowering Spring Kit by ARK Performance®. ARK Performance offers high quality lowering spring kits that provide a clean drop, comfortable ride, and greater performance. ARK GT-S Lowering Springs are designed to provide drivers...$266.56 - $296.26
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow ride height...$783.00 - $2,520.00
- DC Sports® Strut BarStrut Bar by DC Sports®. DC Sports upper strut bars reduce a vehicle’s chassis flex by connecting the vehicle body at the shock towers for added torsional stiffness. These strut bars vastly improve a car’s road manners and...$68.40 - $311.23
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitAnti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. When tuning your vehicles suspension, there are many ways to change your vehicles handling characteristics. Springs, Dampers and alignment all play huge parts in affecting how your vehicle...$103.99 - $410.35
- KSport® Airtech Air Suspension SystemAirtech Air Suspension System by KSport®. KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control of each separate air spring. All provide ride height adjustment of 4.7...$1,995.00 - $5,225.00
- Air Lift® Performance Air Suspension KitsPerformance Air Suspension Kits by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty...$325.00 - $4,125.00
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitsB16 Series Coilover Kits by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this...$1,381.36 - $3,535.95
- Eibach® Multi-Pro Lowering KitMulti-Pro Lowering Kit with Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Multi-Pro Lowering kits are coilover springs designed with height adjustability for the street-driven performance car that sees some use on the track. Multi-Pro-R1...$2,297.30 - $2,959.08
- KW Suspensions® Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitClubsport Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. For more serious racetrack use, KW Suspension offer Clubsport coilover kits in 2-way and 3-way designs. Both offer manual control of both compression and rebound rates, and each...$2,324.99 - $6,556.49
- ARK Performance® DT-P Coilover KitDT-P Coilover Kit by ARK Performance®. ARK Performance DT-P monotube coilover systems are fully adjustable with 16 levels of dampening to fit your street or track needs. Our suspension systems are engineered and designed based on...$1,372.88 - $1,410.01
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Scion Performance Suspension Parts Reviews
- Related Performance Suspension Parts Pages
- Popular Performance Suspension Parts Part Numbers
- Eibach® 82101.320 - Sway Bar Kit
- Eibach® 5.75800K - Pro-Alignment Rear Shim Kit
- Energy Suspension® 8.5130R - Front Sway Bar Bushings
- Koni® 8050-1053 - STR.T Street Rear Shock Absorber
- KYB® 339129 - Excel-G™ Front Driver Side Strut Assembly
- KYB® 339128 - Excel-G™ Front Passenger Side Strut Assembly
- KYB® 349035 - Excel-G™ Rear Shock Absorber
- Monroe® 72390 - OESpectrum™ Front Passenger Side Strut Assembly
- Monroe® 72391 - OESpectrum™ Front Driver Side Strut Assembly
- Monroe® 5601 - OESpectrum™ Rear Shock Absorber