Scion has built up quite a customizing reputation in its relatively young life, with drivers from all over the land getting on board with some aftermarket style. Scion Spoilers are always hot items for these fiends because the entire roster is so embracing of the prolific compliment they provide. Whether its Car Spoilers, Rear Spoilers or Lip Spoilers, the smooth lines and contemporary essence of these models just seem made for this kind of upgrade. Since we do our best to give the people what they want, CARiD.com offers a complete line of sizzling pieces when you are on the hunt for your own Scion Spoiler. All sculpted from the best materials by the most reputable manufacturers in the world are what we bring to you, so don’t hesitate. The rise in profile you yearn for is just a step away…
All of the options you need are in order at CARiD.com. To get started, just click on your Model above and select the year. All of the stylish choices you desire will then be revealed to you! After you pick out your new Scion Spoiler, you can then choose to go Painted or Un-Painted, depending on your requirements. Either way, you’ll be locking up with a world-class quality product that displays a whole other dimension to your ride. This is what it’s all about. Get involved today!
- Pure® - Factory Style Rear SpoilerStarting at: $125.25$125.25
- Remin® - Custom Style Rear SpoilerStarting at: $100.20$100.20
- JKS® - Custom Style Rear SpoilerStarting at: $140.25$140.25
- Dawn® - Factory Style Rear SpoilerStarting at: $158.65$158.65
- VIS Racing® - Skyline Style Rear SpoilerStarting at: $224.29$224.29
- SEIBON® - Rear FIN SpoilerStarting at: $357.00$357.00
- AIT Racing® - FAB Style Rear SpoilerStarting at: $155.20$155.20
- Pure® - Factory Style Flush Mount Rear SpoilerStarting at: $192.05$192.05
- Remin® - Factory Style Rear Lip SpoilerStarting at: $100.20$100.20
- JKS® - Factory Style Rear SpoilerStarting at: $98.53$98.53
| Posted by Denise | (Rio Vista, CA)
Love the spoiler - installation was a little tougher than expected!! However, my husband was able to get it done! Using 3m tape would have been easier, but we are not into easy, we wanted it to be secure for sure! Lots of wind and fast drivers in California shipping was great, color was perfect!!