Scion makes some of the more unique vehicles available on the market but each vehicle has a particular use which means that you need yours to be running at its best. That means performance upgrades so we have a wide range of them to give you everything you need to completely overhaul your vehicle or just change certain areas. Our range of Scion custom brakes, pads and rotors is perhaps the most important range of upgrades you’ll find and we have each component at prices that give you great value for your money!
Because you have a quality car you need to make sure that you’re getting quality upgrades for it so we carry some of the world’s most trusted brands including Brembo, Hawk and EBC. We have a wide range of components so you can find what you need to completely transform your braking set up or just replace the parts that are beginning to show their age and are no longer working as well as they should. To make things easier we have all the information you need to make the right decision and once you decide you’ll discover fantastic prices!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 2 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- BREMBO® - GT Series Cross Drilled Brake KitStarting at: $2,971.20$2,971.20
- KSport® - ProComp Brake KitStarting at: $1,662.50$1,662.50
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Front Brake PadsStarting at: $102.71$102.71
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $40.36$40.36
- BAER® - Sport Front Decela RotorsStarting at: $195.10$195.10
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $106.63$106.63
- BREMBO® - GT Series Cross Drilled Custom Painted Brake KitStarting at: $3,331.20$3,331.20
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $70.90$70.90
- KSport® - SuperComp Front Brake KitStarting at: $3,040.00$3,040.00
- Wilwood® - Forged Superlite Internal 4-Pistons Front Caliper Starting at: $149.95$149.95
"The overall pads are superior to the current OEM pads on my 07 Maxima. I feel more confident using this brakes over the previous OEM pads. I think this is an upgrade anyone would appreciate."
"Item was shipped rapidly, and the product is performing well under all conditions. The brakes are smooth and seem to provide better pedal feel when applying my foot to the brake pedal. This purchase was well worth it!"
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great! Perfect for a daily driver."
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great!"
"The rotors are a great asset to my car. They look great, and I can feel the difference from my other rotors I had on before. I can feel safe when I'm coming to a light stop or a hard stop when someone pulls out in front of me. I would recommend these brakes to anyone who wants to add a little style to their car."