In the days of the bygone era when automobiles were not computer controlled, the common way to get more agile power lurking within your engine lay deeply under the hood, and this way was both time and money consuming. Modern vehicles come equipped with the computer known as ECM, ECU, or PCM. Like human brain, it is meant to control each and every function in the vehicle's body. Usually the computer is preloaded at the factory with settings intended for an 'average' driver. For those who want to unleash the hidden power inside the engine or increase torque, worldwide known manufacturers have put tomorrow technologies through their paces today to create the finest performance programmers and chips.
The top-notch performance chips and programmers offered in our extensive selection will help you get the most out of your Scion without a hitch. These products comprise performance 'tunes' that were developed with utmost care to detail and rigorously dyno-tested for proven power and performance. Designed with ease of use in mind, Scion performance chips and programmers we handpicked on our website feature worry-free installation. With the performance chips and programmers for your Scion, you can fine tune your engine for peak performance, lower fuel consumption as well as monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, and many many more.
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance ProgrammerV-Force Plus Performance Programmer by JET. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JETs performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a microprocessor to...$265.46
- AEM® ECU Extension / Patch HarnessECU Extension / Patch Harness by AEM. This ECU Patch/Extension Harnesses work with most engine management systems and allow you to install turbo timers, data loggers and other ancillary electronics without having to cut and splice...$128.41 - $254.90
- AEM® X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor ControllerUniversal X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller by AEM. AEMs X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Controllers are built upon unique, patent-pending X-Series digital technology that makes them the fastest...$235.57 - $299.33
- AEM® K-Type Thermocouple KitUniversal K-Type Thermocouple Kit by AEM. The thermocouple mounts in the exhaust to detect exhaust gas temperature. Includes thermocouple, compression mount, and heat shrink tubing.$20.57 - $46.15
- Banks® iQ Back-Up CameraUniversal iQ by Banks. The Banks Power iQ Backup Camera is perfect for any tow vehicle, by simply mounting the camera on the back of your trailer, or even your motorhome.$80.10
- SCT Performance® Advantage III Series Pro Racer SoftwareUniversal Advantage III Series Pro Racer Software by SCT Performance. You've always wanted to tune your car yourself. Advantage III Pro Racer software from SCT Performance gives you the tools to custom-tune and tweak your Pony....$349.00
- APEXi® DIN3 Meter VFD-LED DisplayUniversal DIN3 Meter VFD-LED Display by APEXi. A New Bi-planer VFD multi-purpose digital meter to replace and visually enhance traditional analog meters. Kit includes: Display Head Unit, Sensor Unit, Two x Temp. Sensors (1/8PT) with...$637.26
- APEXi® D-Jetro Power FCD-Jetro Power FC by APEXi. The Power FC is APEXi solution to all of your tuning needs and stands as the flagship tuning device in the APEXi lineup of electronics. Depending on your needs you can order anything from replacement...$20.04 - $398.04
- EFILive® FlashScan V2 DeviceFlashScan V2 Device by EFILive.$5.00 - $1,599.00
- AEM® AQ-1 Data LoggerUniversal AQ-1 Data Logger by AEM. The AQ-1 Data Logger is the affordable, easy to install and easy to use way to acquire dynamic, accurate, vehicle data. The AQ-1 installs and sets up quickly, and reads live parameters from...$374.82
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?Although most automobile manufacturers try to achieve a balance between performance and emissions when the ECU is programmed, in reality more power can be obtained when certain engine control parameters are changed. Aftermarket superchips are made to adjust parameters to increase engine power and torque. The superchip gives a “boost” to your vehicle’s performance by enabling you to adjust the settings for the ECU, and allow more fuel to be injected than the factory settings provided.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
Scion Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2010 Ford F-150