For many people, their car is as important to them as an animal or a family member. In order for the car to run smoothly however, its parts need to be up-to-date as should the lighting. Without the proper parts the car can break down, and without the proper lighting a person runs the risk of hitting something, or being hit by someone. Your lighting is a very important piece of your vehicle and should be taken very seriously. If you find that your interior lights, turn signal, check indication lights, or even your head lights are broken, dim or get faulty, get them replaced quickly. You can find Scion IQ LED Lights at CARiD that will replace your faulty lights and give you bright lights that shine strong and last long. LED lights are not only brighter and stronger than the factory lights your car came with, but also bulbs burn cooler, which makes them last longer than normal factory bulbs.
The LED lights at CARiD can replace any and all of the bad lighting in your car. One piece of lighting that often goes unnoticed by many drivers is their brake light. Your brake light indicates to drivers around you that you are stopping. When a driver sees this light they know to stop a few inches behind you so that they don’t crash into you. If you’ve got a broken, dim, or blinking tail light, drivers may not notice you’re stopped and could hit you roughly. Another common lighting issue is a person’s headlights or tail lights. Your headlights are vital as they enable you to see what’s in front of you, and your tail lights are what let other drivers know you’re there so they don’t hit you. If you notice any dim or broken lighting in your vehicle, check out the LED lighting offers at CARiD for a great replacement bulb.
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® License Plate Light LED BulbsLicense Plate Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance of your license plate lights with the increased safety and style of replacement light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's...$5.99 - $29.95
- Nova-Lux® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Nova-Lux®, 1 Pair, 2450lm (per bulb), 30W (per bulb). Kit includes: 2 Bulbs, 2 Ballast, 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 6000K Bright White and 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 8000K Light Blue. Replace your halogen...Heavy Duty Alluminum Alloy cooling fanRemoval base for easy installation$179.00 - $199.99
- XKGlow® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by XKGlow®. Want your headlights to shine brighter and further but your current bulbs just aren't cutting it? Want to get rid of that old yellow light tint and give your ride an updated look with a cool...Weatherproof construction and shockproof driverEasy plug and play installation (May not fit with dust cover)$67.98 - $149.58
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
- PIAA® LED Headlights Conversion KitLED Headlights Conversion Kit by PIAA®. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs, thermal management is key to...For upgrading your factory headlight bulbs to LEDsDesigned for quick and easy install$126.65 - $254.15
- Auer Automotive® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Auer Automotive®. Give your Toyota or Scion the ultimate look with our OEM Grade Light Kits and Exterior Accessories. Made with only the best quality materials, SAE Certified lighting solutions meet or exceed OEM...Improve Your Vision While Driving at Night and in Tough Weather ConditionsHigh Output LED’s Produce a Whiter, Brighter Light Beam When Compared to a Halogen Bulb$203.96 - $339.96
- Auer Automotive® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Auer Automotive®. Give your vehicle the ultimate look with our OEM Grade Light Kits and Exterior Accessories. Made with only the best quality materials, SAE Certified lighting solutions meet or exceed OEM...Improve Your Vision While Driving at Night and in Tough Weather ConditionsHighly Polished Reflectors Ensure Maximum Light Output and Precise Beam Patterns$169.96 - $339.96
- EVO Lighting® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by EVO Lighting®. This headlight conversion kit features energy-efficient, aerodynamic design and provides 3000 Lumens of light per bulb. Specially designed to use CREE MK-R LEDs in each bulb to deliver...Made to deliver exceedingly bright, ultra-white lightEnergy-efficient, aerodynamic design$183.16
- EVO Lighting® LED Elite CAN Bus BulbsLED Elite CAN Bus Bulbs by EVO Lighting®. EVO lighting products from CIPA are on the cutting edge of the lighting industry. You can rely on EVO automotive lighting to provide the most light from the least power. With new and...Perfect for interior and exterior lights on a vehicleInstalls on any vehicle without modifications$9.27 - $48.61
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$44.78 - $67.03
Scion iQ LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series