Scion iQ Bike Racks
- Thule® - Echelon Roof Bike RackStarting at: $161.95$161.95
- Thule® - Criterium Roof Bike RackStarting at: $161.95$161.95
- Thule® - Circuit Roof Bike RackStarting at: $143.95$143.95
- Thule® - Sidearm Roof Bike RackStarting at: $179.95$179.95
- Thule® - Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike RackStarting at: $377.95$377.95
- Thule® - Prologue Roof Bike RackStarting at: $107.95$107.95
- Bully® - Heavy Duty 3-Bike Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $189.99$189.99
- Yakima® - StickUp Hitch Bike RackStarting at: $233.10$233.10
- SportRack® - Hitch 'N' Drive Standard Bike Carrier Starting at: $114.91$114.91
- CURT® - Tray-Style Hitch Mounted Bike RackStarting at: $8.88$8.88
"Recently ordered and received the Pro Series bike carrier. Instructions stated approximately 15 minutes installation; done in ten. Love it! Should have found this site sooner..."
"Well built, easy to install, looks good, secure, nothing rubbing on your vehicle. "
"I have been using the rack for a month, it works very well. Loading and unloading the bikes is very easy, and the rack is very light and small so it's easy to take on and off the car. I use a bungee cord to anchor the bottom of the bikes to prevent movement, maybe another set of stabilizers on the back like the ones on the front would solve that problem. I like this rack because it does not clamp to the frame of the bike, I was worried about doing that to a carbon frame."
"Very good bike rack, it was easy to modify to fit my RV and SUV exactly. The price was fair."
"An excellent product. The carrier is very well made. With a little wedge stuck in the receiver of the vehicle, all swaying of the carrier comes to a stop. Recommend it highly."