Scion iQ Air Intakes
Featuring neat exterior design, compact size, excellent build quality and a surprising amount of room inside, the iQ is a great mini car for those who value efficiency and ease of driving. Though a mini it might be, four adults will find enough room in this 120"-long car, even in the rear seats. Powered by a 1.3-liter DOHC VVT four-cylinder engine via the continuous ratio transmission, the featherweight iQ allows for respectable 36/37 mpg city/highway. The formidably crafted and trimmed interior provides comfortable seating and easy and ergonomic access to all controls. Easy to drive and park and an overall pleasant-looking and tightly bolted car, the Scion iQ is a great supermini for crowded city traffic.
Check out the high-quality replacement parts we've got for your Scion at CARiD. Low restriction aftermarket exhausts we offer are a perfect way to juice up your car's engine. For a small investment and after an easy installation procedure, you'll get better airflow and improved dust protection of your car's engine, resulting in enhanced power and torque output. We've got the premium air filters, short ram and cold air intakes for your iQ, manufactured by renowned companies with skill and know-how in the field. Enjoy your spiced up car today with CARiD!
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $44.99$44.99
- AIRAID® - Classic Air Intake System with Blue SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake TubeStarting at: $209.90$209.90
- aFe® - Dynamic Air ScoopStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Injen® - Heat ShieldStarting at: $56.10$56.10
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $47.99$47.99
- AIRAID® - Classic Air Intake System with Red SynthaFlow Air Filter and Intake TubeStarting at: $204.90$204.90
- Spectre Performance® - Intake Coupler Reducer Kit For GM Mass Airflow SensorStarting at: $6.00$6.00
- aFe® - Air Filter AssemblyStarting at: $31.95$31.95
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $211.65$211.65
- Edelbrock® - Victor 18° High-Torque Intake ManifoldStarting at: $552.48$552.48
| Posted by William Ryan | (Berkeley, CA)
If you've ever gotten close to saturating your engine with water, then you know how scary that can be. A must have for any cold-air intake system.
Base • EV