- (112)Fuel PumpsScion
- (153)Fuel TanksScion
- (18)Fuel FiltersScion
- (71)Fuel Injectors & RailsScion
- (30)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsScion
- (61)Throttle BodiesScion
- (72)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsScion
- (28)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesScion
- (106)Fuel System AdditivesScion
- (9)Accelerator PedalsScion
The AEM Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator is another premium quality product that you will find within our elite collection of Scion fuel delivery parts. These parts will instantly unlock the potential of your engines’ performance by allowing you to regulate the fuel pressure in your fuel lines. They feature interchangeable ports that allow you to manipulate the regulators pressure to match that of you pumps peak output. They are test fitted in each application and custom designed to work with perfectly with all types of fuels and engine configurations. Since they are very powerful, they support engines rated up to 1000hp. They are also expertly engineered using the CNC innovation for a precision and very efficient construction. They are crafted using premium T6 billet aluminum, which gives them a very sturdy resilient make up for long lasting durability. They also support both the -6AN and 9/16” x 18 fittings with no trouble at all. You will get a 1/8NPT port to connect to the fuel pressure gauge or a sensor pick up of your choice. All the necessary tools and instructions required for a quick smooth installation are also provided. They are further backed by a 1 year warranty from AEM, which covers a wide range of possible damages.
You will also get the Fram/Fuel Filter on our digital shelves. These Scion fuel delivery parts are designed for today’s fuel injected systems and modern oxygenated fuels. They feature a high technology filtration method that applies cellulose or a cellulose synthetic blend filtration media. This media is also very wide ensuring that it traps all engine killing crud as well as allowing maximum fuel flow for enhanced performance. You will also get a conventional spin on and plastic conductive fuel filters that meet the needs of all types of engines. They are further backed with a 1 year limited warranty from Fram.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.78 - $2,005.78
- TYC® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE part. If you hear a whining noise coming from the fuel tank, you know you have a fuel pump situation. And unless you get a brand-new component,...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software$20.06 - $46.59
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$7.47 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium®. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pump’s first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationEngineered to stringent tolerances$7.47 - $1,223.09
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$46.87 - $1,494.99
- Pilot® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pilot®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting specifications...$9.99 - $173.35
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$2.04 - $163.83
- Autobest® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Autobest®. This filter is designed for filtering the fuel before it enters the fuel pump. The Autobest strainer is the only line of defense for the fuel pump protecting it from harmful contaminants and dirt...Strains dirt from the fuelProtects the fuel pump, fuel system and engine$2.04 - $163.83
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$28.26 - $758.79
- Denso® Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A...Turbine Technology - Delivers fuel with minimal pressure pulsation for quieter operationArmature - Ultra-high balanced to minimize noise and vibration$9.53 - $416.43
- Precise® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Precise®. This product is designed and manufactured by the original equipment supplier to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump at an affordable price. It's 100% performance tested to ensure excellent...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureMeets or exceeds all OE standards and specifications$18.91 - $132.33
- Precise® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Precise®. Designed and manufactured as the pump's first line of defense, the fuel pump strainer prevents debris, dirt, and other contaminants from entering the fuel pump ensuring its reliable and long-lasting...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationMeets or exceeds all OE standards and specifications$18.91 - $132.33
- WP AISAN Fuel DeliveryIs your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to the auto parts chain...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$13.15 - $420.69
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$31.55 - $376.92
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.