Scion FR-S Tires
The Scion FR-S is a modern superb car of the 2013 model year. It has an efficient and powerful engine, stylish and aerodynamic exterior and functional and comfortable interior for every FR-S owner to feel his uniqueness and importance. It was build according to modern technology innovation used in most modern vehicles of this class. Its chassis and body are manufactured using strong and light materials to make it stiff and well-balanced the same time. The Scion FR-S gradually becomes one of the most popular Scion vehicles.
New cars usually don't need a repair for years. Being an FR-S owner means you will only need to do an oil change and tire replacement from time to time. Finding a set of good Scion FR-S tires is a piece of cake! All you have to do is to visit CARiD.com to enjoy the great variety of performance, all-season and winter tires to choose from. Brands such as Delinte, BFGoodrich, Dunlop and General Tire did their best to match your car's speed, handling and weight characteristics to give you quiet, smooth and controlled driving. The tires are available in different sizes for you to have no problems matching your stock or aftermarket rims.
- ACCELERA® ALPHA$55.68 - $96.15 (ea)
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE R1S$238.29 - $414.10 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® DRIVEGUARD RFT$132.26 - $253.75 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$66.53 - $132.61 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS810S$92.69 - $446.26 (ea)
- COOPER® WEATHER-MASTER SA2$83.05 - $186.47 (ea)
- DELINTE® DH2$43.55 - $111.17 (ea)
KUMHO profile summer tires that performed outstanding in both dry and we conditions!
- Scion FR-S Models
- FR-S REG Tires