Scion FR-S Headlights
The Scion FR-S is regarded as one of the most reliable vehicles in Scion's superb range, with its striking good looks, sporty and exceptional technological innovation. If you happen to be the owner of one of these outstanding Scions and are currently you want to soup up its headlights with some custom upgrades, then you can find an outstanding range to show you right now at CARiD. Improving your vehicle with our Scion FR-S Euro headlights, Scion FR-S halo headlights or Scion FR-S projector headlights offers you many benefits with respect to safety and driving visibility along with improving the night time look of your trusty FR-S with a distinctive and cool new look.
CARiD are in no doubt you'll be impressed with our huge range of Scion FR-S custom headlights, which features the newest and coolest headlights from the leading companies . We've got headlights made specially for your Scion FR-S model, and with their really simple plug and play installation you are going to have little trouble fixing them on to your Scion and getting all of the advantages to the fantastic new headlights straight away. Take a look at the products we have to choose from for your Scion FR-S here at CARiD and get yours now!
- Replace® - Driver Side Replacement Turn Signal / Parking LightStarting at: $27.76$27.76
- Spyder® - Smoke CCFL Halo Projector Headlights with LEDsStarting at: $714.00$714.00
- Spec-D® - Smoke Side Marker LightsStarting at: $99.00$99.00
- Recon® - Round LED Daytime Running Lights Starting at: $139.95$139.95
- TYC® - Replacement Turn Signal LightStarting at: $33.48$33.48
- Replace® - Driver or Passenger Side Replacement Sealed Beam HeadlightStarting at: $45.94$45.94
- Spyder® - Black Projector Headlights with LEDsStarting at: $612.00$612.00
- Spec-D® - Clear Side Marker LightsStarting at: $99.00$99.00
- TYC® - Replacement Side Marker LightStarting at: $29.90$29.90
- IPCW® - 7" Iron Cross Chrome Conversion Headlight with SkullStarting at: $143.88$143.88
| Posted by Jessie | (League City, TX)
They are great looking just some effort is required to install them other then that it's a great product.