A hot new coupé from a fresh-minded Japanese carmaker, the FR-S brings the front-engine, rear-wheel drive import goodness to the US roads. Incidentally, the name stands for "front-engine, rear-wheel drive - sports". Inspired by the classic 80's drifting models, the FR-S mixes together the design cues from the company's own sport models of yore, resulting in an attractive, sleek exterior. The power comes from the 2-liter four-cylinder boxer engine, rated at 200 hp. Smart 6-speed transmissions, manual or automatic, alert suspension and powerful brakes put that power under control, allowing for 6-second range 0-60 mph times. A harmonious fusion of awesome looks and excellent road dynamics, the FR-S is a magnificent driver's car that'll bring tons of fun to its owner.
And even more fun is to be had with CARiD's vast supply of top-grade performance-oriented parts. We feature only the premium aftermarket Scion FR-S air intakes for your vehicle, ensuring maximum air flow and zero restriction. Cold air intake systems go even further, allowing the colder, more dense and oxygen-rich air from outside the engine compartment into the cylinders, resulting in even more power and torque. The superior quality air filters we feature will provide ultimate dust protection at no performance cost.
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen®. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...Improves airflow into the engineUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$89.30 - $600.40
- Injen® Evo Series Cold Air Rotomolded Induction SystemEvo Series Cold Air Rotomolded Induction System by Injen®. The Injen Evolution Air Induction System is a dyno-tuned intake system that's designed to enhance air flow for maximum horsepower and torque gains on your truck. Designed...Built-In Filter MinderDry Oil-Free Filter Media$166.02 - $399.95
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- AEM® Electronically Tuned Air Intake SystemElectronically Tuned Air Intake System by AEM®. AEM's revolutionary ETI module eliminates the necessity of reducing the intake tube diameter at the MAF sensor. The ETI module adjusts the MAF sensor so tube diameter can remain...ETI module adjusts MAF sensor for optimal fuel deliveryDiameter of intake maintained for more airflow to throttle body$282.99 - $540.99
- AIRAID® MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax® Air FilterMXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaMax® Red Air Filter and Black Intake Tube by AIRAID®. The MXP Series air intake system positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but...Increases airflow to the engineMolded airbox isolates the air filter from engine heat, has strategically placed air inlets to allow only the coolest air into the box$242.66 - $665.11
- AIRAID® MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air FilterMXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with SynthaFlow® Red Air Filter and Black Intake Tube by AIRAID®. The MXP Series air intake system positions a large 360º AIRAID air filter with a huge air inlet in the stock location, but...Increases airflow to the engineMolded airbox isolates the air filter from engine heat, has strategically placed air inlets to allow only the coolest air into the box$234.50 - $656.79
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $420.75
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- Weapon-R® Stealth Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStealth Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Installing this kit will increase the airflow into your engine and increase performance. It replaces the OEM air filter assembly with an open element intake system.Increased engine airflow for low costIncludes the revolutionary Secret Weapon Air filter$194.65 - $357.00
- Corsa® Air Intake SystemAir Intake System by Corsa®. Filter Box is engineered to minimize hot air from entering the engine in order to increase HP. They are specifically designed for each application to increase air volume.$259.00 - $529.00
- GReddy® Airinx™ Suction KitAirinx™ Suction Kit by GReddy®. Airinx Air Intake Kits, are complete vehicle specific systems. They are broken down into two main types. One is a simple to install Airinx combination with a one-piece molded internal funnel and...$256.50 - $1,140.00
- HPS® Short Ram Air Intake with Heat ShieldShort Ram Air Intake with Heat Shield by HPS®. Makes for more power throughout your vehicle's full RPM range utilizing mandrel-bent piping and K&N washable/reusable high flowing air filter, while for the maximum cooling effect, a...$153.43 - $293.31
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$50.24 - $509.99
- HKS® Premium Suction KitPremium Suction Kit by HKS®. Includes: Aluminum Suction Pipe, HKS Silicon Hose, Bead Type Hose Band, Super Hybrid Filter, Gold Metal Logo Sticker. Aluminum suction pipe and Super Hybrid Filter reduces intake resistance and enables...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$214.76 - $726.88
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Scion FR-S Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2014 Scion FR-S