A hot new coupé from a fresh-minded Japanese carmaker, the FR-S brings the front-engine, rear-wheel drive import goodness to the US roads. Incidentally, the name stands for "front-engine, rear-wheel drive - sports". Inspired by the classic 80's drifting models, the FR-S mixes together the design cues from the company's own sport models of yore, resulting in an attractive, sleek exterior. The power comes from the 2-liter four-cylinder boxer engine, rated at 200 hp. Smart 6-speed transmissions, manual or automatic, alert suspension and powerful brakes put that power under control, allowing for 6-second range 0-60 mph times. A harmonious fusion of awesome looks and excellent road dynamics, the FR-S is a magnificent driver's car that'll bring tons of fun to its owner.
And even more fun is to be had with CARiD's vast supply of top-grade performance-oriented parts. We feature only the premium aftermarket Scion FR-S air intakes for your vehicle, ensuring maximum air flow and zero restriction. Cold air intake systems go even further, allowing the colder, more dense and oxygen-rich air from outside the engine compartment into the cylinders, resulting in even more power and torque. The superior quality air filters we feature will provide ultimate dust protection at no performance cost.
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...$133.99 - $464.99
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $535.50
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$129.99 - $540.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...$169.15 - $378.25
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen®. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...$196.57 - $600.40
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$34.99 - $92.99
- Agency Power® Short Ram Air Intake KitShort Ram Air Intake Kit by Agency Power®. The Agency Power is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter behind the bumper, where...$100.00 - $600.00
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$28.99 - $356.99
- aFe® Pro 5R Air FilterPro 5R Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro 5R air filter provides increased airflow to your engine without sacrificing filtration ability. The increased airflow allows your engine to make more power, and have better throttle response and...$46.95 - $199.95
- K&N® Apollo Chrome Cold Air Intake SystemApollo Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AS) by K&N®. Cooler air inlet temperatures mean more horsepower. This universal kit turns any air intake system into a Cold Air intake system. It replaces the OEM airbox with a K&N air filter...$199.99
- K&N® Apollo Red Cold Air Intake SystemApollo Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AR) by K&N®. Cooler air inlet temperatures mean more horsepower. This universal kit turns any air intake system into a Cold Air intake system. It replaces the OEM airbox with a K&N air filter...$205.99
- K&N® Apollo Blue Cold Air Intake SystemApollo Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AL) by K&N®. Cooler air inlet temperatures mean more horsepower. This universal kit turns any air intake system into a Cold Air intake system. It replaces the OEM airbox with a K&N air filter...$201.99
- K&N® Apollo Black Cold Air Intake SystemApollo Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AB) by K&N®. Cooler air inlet temperatures mean more horsepower. This universal kit turns any air intake system into a Cold Air intake system. It replaces the OEM airbox with a K&N air filter...$126.99
- K&N® Round Tapered Air FilterUniversal Round Tapered Air Filter (RU-5006) by K&N®, 2.5" F x 5.25" B x 2.5" D x 1.5" L x 20 degrees FA. Get better performance, superior engine protection and more economical operation with a K&N Air Filter. K&N Universal Air...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$57.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterMost aftermarket air filters are constructed from multiple layers of cotton gauze, which are sandwiched between wire mesh that is formed into pleats. The layers of oiled cotton fibers are able to trap dirt particles that are even smaller than the holes in the filter media. The airflow stays consistent between cleanings, for optimal combustion.
Scion FR-S Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
- Related Scion FR-S Pages
- Popular FR-S Part Numbers
- AIRAID® 510-307 - MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaFlow Air Filter and Intake Tube
- AIRAID® 511-307 - MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with Red SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake Tube
- Injen® SP1230P - SP Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® 1037BLK - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Black)
- Injen® 1037RED - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Red)
- Takeda® TM-2013B-D - Momentum Sealed Stage 2 Cold Air Intake Kit with Pro DRY S Air Filter
- Takeda® TM-2013B-R - Momentum Sealed Stage 2 Cold Air Intake Kit with Pro 5R Air Filter
- AEM® 41-1408DS - Black Cold Air Intake System
- Injen® SP1230WB - SP Series Short Ram Intake System (Wrinkle Black)
- AIRAID® 512-307 - MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with Black SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake Tube