Scion FR-S Air Intakes
A hot new coupé from a fresh-minded Japanese carmaker, the FR-S brings the front-engine, rear-wheel drive import goodness to the US roads. Incidentally, the name stands for "front-engine, rear-wheel drive - sports". Inspired by the classic 80's drifting models, the FR-S mixes together the design cues from the company's own sport models of yore, resulting in an attractive, sleek exterior. The power comes from the 2-liter four-cylinder boxer engine, rated at 200 hp. Smart 6-speed transmissions, manual or automatic, alert suspension and powerful brakes put that power under control, allowing for 6-second range 0-60 mph times. A harmonious fusion of awesome looks and excellent road dynamics, the FR-S is a magnificent driver's car that'll bring tons of fun to its owner.
And even more fun is to be had with CARiD's vast supply of top-grade performance-oriented parts. We feature only the premium aftermarket Scion FR-S air intakes for your vehicle, ensuring maximum air flow and zero restriction. Cold air intake systems go even further, allowing the colder, more dense and oxygen-rich air from outside the engine compartment into the cylinders, resulting in even more power and torque. The superior quality air filters we feature will provide ultimate dust protection at no performance cost.
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Short Ram Intake KitStarting at: $340.99$340.99
- AIRAID® - Concept II Air Filter AssemblyStarting at: $49.90$49.90
- HPS Silicone Hoses® - Intake HoseStarting at: $135.00$135.00
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $44.95$44.95
- AEM® - Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $386.99$386.99
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $46.99$46.99
- AIRAID® - MXP Series Cold Air Dam Intake System with Intake TubeStarting at: $189.90$189.90
- Spectre Performance® - 4" Mass Airflow Sensor AdapterStarting at: $12.53$12.53
- aFe® - Pro DRY S Air FilterStarting at: $44.95$44.95
- Weapon-R® - Neo-Ti Finish Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $391.00$391.00
| Posted by Rj | (Harrisburg, PA)
This product installed easily and improved the performance of my Scion Fr-s. The sound was good, too.