- (362)Disc Brake PadsScion
- (290)Brake RotorsScion
- (128)OE Repair Brake KitsScion
- (64)Drum Brake ShoesScion
- (74)Brake DrumsScion
- (172)Brake CalipersScion
- (75)Brake Wheel CylindersScion
- (57)Brake Lines & HosesScion
- (28)Brake Master CylindersScion
- (16)Brake BoostersScion
- (28)ABS System PartsScion
- (20)Parking Brake ComponentsScion
- (33)Brake System SensorsScion
- (1)Backing Plates & ShieldsScion
- (108)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsScion
- (170)Brake HardwareScion
- (58)Brake Fluids & LubricantsScion
The brake system is one of the most critical systems of your vehicle. If you suspect any malfunctions, you should check your brake parts immediately and replace the broken ones if necessary. The brake system should be responsible for stopping the vehicle in a predictable manner, and it ensures that the vehicle stops safely and with no risks of an accident. Such brake parts as pads and shoes are pressed against drums and rotors and create friction, which transforms kinetic energy into heat. Friction between the wheels and road surface slows a car down.
Brake shoes and rotors deteriorate with time and their material becomes thinner, that is why these parts should be replaced when needed. Quality Scion replacement brake parts can be found in our extensive inventory. You can get top-of-the-line drum brake shoes, loaded brake calipers, brake master cylinders, and other necessary products for your Scion model. All the products are made of premium quality materials to ensure long-lasting durability and stable operation of your car's brake system. You will spend only a few minutes to place an order and get the necessary Scion brake parts for your vehicle. Our store is the right place to buy premium products while getting an enjoyable shopping experience.
- Power Stop® 1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop. Kit Includes: Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors and Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their...$52.24 - $980.87
- Power Stop® 1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit with Calipers1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop. Kit Includes: Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Rotors, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Material: Cast Iron....$131.79 - $980.87
- ACDelco® Advantage Non-Coated Brake RotorAdvantage Non-Coated Front Brake Rotor by ACDelco. ACDelco Advantage brake rotors and drums feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. The ACDelco Advantage line offers...$18.14 - $112.83
- ACDelco® Professional Durastop Brake RotorProfessional Durastop Brake Rotor by ACDelco. ACDelco Professional DuraStop Brakes are the most thoroughly, independently tested brakes on the aftermarket. ACDelco submits its brake products through a range of test methods,...$29.88 - $173.52
- Power Stop® Autospecialty OE Brake RotorAutospecialty OE Brake Rotor by Power Stop. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this rotor is a fast, easy and affordable solution for improved braking. It includes a...$14.46 - $151.03
- Centric® C-Tek Standard Brake RotorC-Tek Standard Brake Rotor by Centric. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...$12.51 - $158.43
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...$18.58 - $753.48
- Pronto® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Pronto. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto disc brake rotors. Theyre engineered to high metallurgical standards, precision balanced, and...$8.76 - $148.73
- Beck Arnley® TRUE Metal Premium Brake RotorTRUE Metal Premium Brake Rotor by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s,...$21.72 - $229.81
- Wagner® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.$15.98 - $1,007.24
- Advics® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Advics. The rotor is constructed with superior metallurgy and expert machining to guarantee smooth braking performance and eliminate judders, distortion, and vibration. The product features high carbon evenly...$59.06 - $85.94
- Mountain® Brake DiscBrake Disc by Mountain.$16.66 - $137.81
- Pilenga® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Pilenga.$24.32 - $199.74
- ACDelco® Advantage Ceramic Disc Brake PadsAdvantage Ceramic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco. ACDelco Advantage Friction brake pads feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. The ACDelco Advantage line offers dependability,...$15.84 - $47.54
- ACDelco® Advantage Organic Disc Brake PadsAdvantage Organic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco. ACDelco Advantage Friction Organic Brake Pads feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. Tested to SAE2430/SAE2784 standards, they offer...$17.31 - $27.60
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Scion Brake Parts Reviews
2009 Scion tC