- (78)Full KitsScion
- (77)Bumpers & ValancesScion
- (78)Custom HoodsScion
- (47)Bumper LipsScion
- (3)Rear DiffusersScion
- (24)Custom FendersScion
- (1)Fender FlaresScion
- (96)Side SkirtsScion
- (25)Trunk LidsScion
- (3)Custom DoorsScion
- (6)Body Side MoldingsScion
- (1)Custom RoofsScion
- (2)Engine CoversScion
- (2)Eye LidsScion
- (10)Vertical DoorsScion
- (3,131)Custom WheelsScion
- (25)Light CoversScion
Scion, little brother of Toyota—but a car marque with an air and a following all its own. And these little cars cry out for a little individuality. Who doesn’t want to give their tC a rear wing? Or make their pugnacious xB (the car that looks like the box it was shipped in a little less boxy by adding a full JDM-style ground-effects kit. With carbon-fiber, fiberglass, urethane, ABS and Duraflex to choose from, and vendors like Razzi, Extreme Dimensions, Carbon Creations and more, you ‘ll be sure to find a Scion Body Kit that will fit your car like glove. Make your Scion into a real crowd-pleaser with parts from CARiD, and you’ll never regret it.
There’s nothing like driving down the road watching heads turn as you and your car pass by the crowd. And there’s no better way to swivel those heads than to install some cool-looking body parts from CARiD, making your ride more uniquely yours. It’s easy! And fun! Install it yourself or have your body shop do it.
- Duraflex Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Razzi Body KitBody Kit by Razzi. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your vehicle...$498.75 - $623.75
- Carbon Creations Carbon Fiber Body KitCarbon Fiber Body Kit by Carbon Creations. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Rear Add On Bumper Extensions, Side Skirts, Rear Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$491.00 - $4,882.00
- 3d Carbon Rear LowerRear Lower by 3d Carbon. This rear valence panel is a 1-piece skirt that completely wraps around your vehicle's rear bumper cover along its bottom edge for a low-to-the-ground visual effect. Contoured perfectly to your make and...$99.25 - $579.83
- Duraflex BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $4,773.95
- VIS Racing Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $3,904.04
- Carbon Creations Carbon Fiber BumperCarbon Fiber Bumper by Carbon Creations. This bumper will improve your car's aerodynamics, save weight and look great.$156.00 - $1,119.00
- AIT Racing Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by AIT Racing. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$145.50 - $429.27
- AIT Racing Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by AIT Racing. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$116.40 - $323.98
- Dawn Bumper Cover ProtectorBumper Cover Protector by Dawn. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when loading and...$58.45 - $91.85
- Couture Bumper CoverBumper Cover by Couture. This bumper combines aerodynamic style with quality and long lasting durability.$90.00 - $766.80
- Bushwacker OE Style Bumper ProtectorOE Style Bumper Protector by Bushwacker. Forget about ugly scratches, nicks, and other marks left on your vehicle's rear. With this top-grade piece installed on your car, your bumper will be fully protected from the day-to-day...$39.99 - $79.99
- Duraflex Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- VIS Racing Front LipFront Lip by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $1,569.92
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Scion Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2013 Scion FR-S