SV-26 Wheels by Savini Forged®. 3-piece forged aluminum construction ensures high strength and light weight. Some wheel designs are available in Signature form, XC form with concave centers, or in XLT form with extended outer lips. Choose an all-chrome finish, or customize wheel sections with different paint colors of your choice.
While Savini Wheels and Rims are recognized everywhere for elegant detail and sparkling finish, their beauty extends far beyond skin-deep. Top-grade T6 aerospace aluminum and precision forging construction techniques yield the highest strength and lowest weight possible that large wheels absolutely must have in order to perform on your vehicle. Savini wheels are among the lightest, strongest and most advanced designs you'll find in the industry and are manufactured using only the best technological processes. Before any wheels are boxed and shipped to you, they must pass rigorous quality checks to ensure roundness, balance, weight, and finish are no less than perfect.
Since all wheels are made-to-order, it's easy to make them one-of-a-kind. Savini lets you create a top-dollar custom look to match your vehicle at minimal cost by applying your choice of finishes or custom-painted colors on ten different visible areas of your wheel. Prepare yourself for envy from others when a set of these top-dollar wheels are on your ride. If you're upgrading from smaller rims, CARiD will also help you with your tire purchase to make sure the rubber you select is not only the proper size, but proper width and tread pattern best suited to your needs. Tires and wheels ordered together from CARiD will be pre-mounted and balanced at no extra cost to you before shipping.
- Customize wheel color and finish in 10 different visible areas when ordering
- Savini will also custom-paint wheel areas in any colors to match your vehicle
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty on structural integrity
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Based in Anaheim, California, Savini Styling Group specializes in producing custom wheels for domestic, European and exotic applications. Savini Forged wheels have made appearances on many television programs and at international car shows and are well respected among automotive enthusiasts ranging from amateur to professional. Savini offers custom virtual fitment and custom made extension valve caps to accommodate any vehicle application and ensure compatibility with tire pressure monitoring systems.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge