Saturn Suspension Systems
Saturn have made many of America's favorite cars over the years, and still manufacture some of the most popular, attractive and innovative vehicles on the road. If you own one of Saturn's great models, of any age, from the robust S-Series to the classic Astra or the tough Vue, then chances are you want only the very best products to use with it. If you are looking for the best in suspension systems for your Saturn model, you have found a really great range here at CARiD, featuring all of the suspension kits, upgrades and products you could need to dramatically improve your Saturn car or truck's ride quality and performance.
Featuring products from industry renowned manufacturers who always deliver excellence, like Air Lift, Daystar, Energy Suspension, ReadyLIFT, Arnott and many more, our Saturn range has everything you need to give your Saturn the suspension upgrade you want. We have ranges specifically designed for each Saturn model and year, including everything from the Aura and the Ion to the Outlook and the Relay, So look at what we have in store for yours and place your order today!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If youre in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 167 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- KONI® - Sport ShocksStarting at: $148.40$148.40
- Air Lift® - Wireless Control SystemStarting at: $350.00$350.00
- Eibach® - Pro-Alignment Front Camber BoltsStarting at: $35.70$35.70
- Unity® - Replacement Front Complete Strut AssemblyStarting at: $82.15$82.15
- KW Suspensions® - Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitStarting at: $1,349.99$1,349.99
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitStarting at: $259.68$259.68
- ProRYDE® - Alignment Caster/Camber KitStarting at: $36.95$36.95
- ST Suspensions® - Sport Tech Lowering KitStarting at: $280.49$280.49
- Eibach® - Pro-Kit Lowering KitStarting at: $291.75$291.75
- Air Lift® - Load Support Air SpringsStarting at: $97.95$97.95
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."