Saturn Suspension Parts
- L-Series Replacement Suspension Parts
- Outlook Replacement Suspension Parts
- Relay Replacement Suspension Parts
- S-series Replacement Suspension Parts
- Sky Replacement Suspension Parts
- Vue Replacement Suspension Parts
The suspension system separates the wheels axle assembly from the body isolating the vehicle structure from shocks and vibrations providing you with comfortable driving. Broadly speaking, this system consists of a spring and damper (including spring shackles, wheels, axles, and stabilizer). The energy of road shock results in spring vibrations, which are restricted to a proper level by the damper, also known as a shock absorber. If any part of your suspension system is worn or damaged, it's critically important to replace it as soon as possible before it leads to more serious damage of the whole system.
It's a well-known fact that any system is as effective as its weakest part. This is the reason why you should pay attention to all suspension parts including its miscellaneous parts such as king pins, body bushings, links, seals, etc. and never wait too long to replace worn or damaged ones. If you are looking for Saturn suspension replacement parts, look through our wide selection of high quality products manufactured especially for your four-wheel friend, which means a precise fit. Whether you are looking for ball joints, strut mounts, control arm bushings, or sway bars to restore your Saturn to proper operation, we have you covered.
- Monroe® Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is...
$78.00from $62.40 - $174.62# 4351
- Dorman® Sway BarSway Bar by Dorman®. Re-engineered by Dorman with a solid forged design that eliminates the possibility of the ends breaking due to corrosion, Dorman’s Suspension Stabilizer Bar offers top-notch durability. It’s also a great...
$6.50from $5.20 - $176.62# 4062
- KYB® Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssembliesStrut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assemblies by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...
$90.45from $72.36 - $175.36# 4321
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...
$95.95from $76.76 - $207.16# 4352
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentsSway Bar Components by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior longevity and...
$4.63from $3.70 - $40.36# 4606
- MOOG® Trailing ArmTrailing Arm by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...
$30.34from $24.27 - $66.83# 5106
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...
$26.06from $20.85 - $168.47# 4315
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...
$15.76from $12.61 - $159.02# 5139
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...
$31.80from $25.44 - $108.98# 4317
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Mount ComponentsStrut-Mate™ Mount Components by Monroe®. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete repair. Monroe strut mounts replace...
$7.31from $5.85 - $86.14# 4353
- Mevotech® Control ArmsControl Arms by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...
$5.90from $4.72 - $279.92# 4596
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...
$23.08from $18.46 - $382.52# 4363
- Dorman® Control ArmControl Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...
$11.08from $8.86 - $276.93# 4060
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentsShock and Strut Mount Components by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech...
$7.35from $5.88 - $92.64# 4605
- Falcon® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyControl Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit. Control...
$20.35from $16.28 - $139.71# 7577
- # 21717276
- # 17922714
Don't have the funds to get them installed, but i'm assuming they'll fit my car correctly. Price compared to what i was quoted by different mechanics, this was a bargain.
- Popular Replacement Suspension Parts Part Numbers
- Monroe® 71309 - OESpectrum™ Rear Strut
- Monroe® 72217 - Reflex™ Front Passenger Side Strut
- Monroe® 72218 - Reflex™ Front Driver Side Strut
- Mevotech® CMS501016 - Front Left Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly (Premier Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® CMS501017 - Front Right Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly (Premier Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® CMS50163 - Front Left Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly (Premier Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® CMS50164 - Front Right Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly (Premier Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® RK80461 - Front Left Sway Bar Link Kit (Standard Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® RK80460 - Front Right Sway Bar Link Kit (Standard Line Warranty)
- MOOG® 81394 - Front Coil Springs