- ACCELERA® PHI$60.03 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.54 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$83.94 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Saturn Sky Tires
The Saturn Sky is one of the most popular roadsters that enjoy a truly cultic following in most sports car markets around the world. With this car, you not only stand out in any and all highways but you also get to enjoy one of the most exceptional and fantastic driving experiences offered by any car, convertible or otherwise, out there today. However although it is quite impeccable, this car can actually offer a much more improved drive when fitted with the popular Saturn Sky tires. Available at the CARiD online shop, these tires usually come in a wide variety of highly specialized tires that are designed to handle extreme weather and terrain conditions with ease. In recent years, motoring experts have come to appreciate the importance of using the right tires for the right weather for enhanced safety and smooth driving that is more relaxing and ends up preserving the car. Indeed, while navigating a particularly unfriendly muddy terrain, using any other tires than the mud tires from any of the major brands sold here such as Firestone can end up destroying your car or making for a very unpleasant driving experience.
Apart from the improved and more relaxed drives that you will definitely enjoy in your Saturn Sky tires, the safety of your car will definitely be guaranteed. You can learn about these tires at carid.com, additional features and tools thy have that usually go a long way in guaranteeing the safety for you and your car. Case in point is the popular tire pressure monitor system sensor (TPMS) which is commonly installed on these tires. Essentially, this is a highly efficient tool that monitors the real time pressure of your tires, ensuring that you don’t run the risk of a tire related accident despite the terrain you are driving in or the weather.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.