- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® B381$140.76
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $489.68
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Saturn S-series Tires
Being one of the oldest models within the Saturn brand, the S-series is definitely the most popular of them all. Featuring a host of highly attractive features such as unmatched fuel efficiency and compactness only seen in most family cars, this is a truly car-next-door ride that will leave you comfortable and unpressured. However though quite perfect in a very unassuming way, this car can actually be made into a more formidable and exceptional roadster just by fitting it with any of the highly specialized Saturn S-Series tires. Available at the CARiD online shop, these tires are designed by some of the most renowned names within the motoring industry such as Dunlop to cope with any weather or terrain conditions. From their wide variety of mud tires, snow tires or even the popular all season tires, you can now take long drives in any type of terrain without any qualms. This is mainly due to the fact that these tires are designed and manufactured with special treads that usually equip them to handle different terrain conditions differently, in this way guaranteeing the quality of your overall driving experience and the longevity of your tires.
At CARiD, Saturn S-Series tires are come in a wide selection and will wow you by how much they can actually transform your cars outlook and overall efficiency. By consulting any of the extremely friendly and informed customer care assistants at the shop, you will better understand the spectacular benefits you are likely to enjoy while using these tires which would otherwise have been impossible. Further, you will be able to obtain these tires at an extremely competitive and affordable price unmatched at any other car accessories center. Given the many advantages that these tires present and the ease of obtaining them, you should certainly make a point of acquiring them.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.