- (2)Lift KitsSaturn Relay
- (19)Air SuspensionSaturn Relay
- (37)Shocks & StrutsSaturn Relay
- (20)Coil SpringsSaturn Relay
- (29)Sway BarsSaturn Relay
- (51)Control ArmsSaturn Relay
- Conversion KitsSaturn Relay
- (3)Alignment KitsSaturn Relay
- (6)Leaf SpringsSaturn Relay
- (18)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (2)Panhard BarsSaturn Relay
- Helper SpringsSaturn Relay
- (1)Ball JointsSaturn Relay
- Bump StopsSaturn Relay
- (8)Suspension LubricantsSaturn Relay
Suspension makes a huge difference to how your Saturn Relay feels when you take it out on the road. You can improve your car's performance quite dramatically by adapting your suspension to the journeys you make and your driving preferences, as well as giving your Relay a more comfortable ride. You can buy all the gear you need to completely transform your Saturn's ride quality right here at CARiD. We have put together a range of suspension products for this terrific Saturn model that caters to every need and preference, and showcases the latest and most technologically advanced products in the suspension arena from market leaders like Air Lift, Daystar, ReadyLIFT, Energy Suspension and more.
Our superb Saturn Relay lowering kits and other suspension systems can be fitted either by yourself or a professional, depending on how you want to do it, and will be delivered to your door fast when you order here. We offer these top end suspension kits at the best prices available online, and also provide our customers with a high level of support. Check out the terrific Saturn products available for your Relay, and order yours right now to start enjoying better suspension, a more enjoyable ride and improved performance every time you drive your Relay!
- APEXi® Performance Coilover KitsN1 ExV Dampers by APEXi.$6.60 - $3,207.75
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock-Spring KitCoilover Shock and Spring Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your...$581.21
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock KitCoilover Shock Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your vehicle with...$291.24 - $355.70
- Monroe® Max-Air® Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersMax-Air Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Monroe. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up to...$62.78 - $150.38
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...$16.12 - $79.76
- Warrior® Performance Shock AbsorbersPerformance Shock Absorbers by Warrior.$13.25 - $102.00
- ACDelco® Specialty Air Lift Shock AbsorberSpecialty Air Lift Shock Absorber by ACDelco. ACDelco Specialty Air Lift Shocks are designed to help provide better handling for temporary situations, such as when a vehicle hauls a heavy load or tows a trailer. ACDelco Air Lift...$67.76 - $99.96
- Gabriel® HiJackers Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersHiJackers Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Gabriel. Gabriel HiJackers are the original air-adjustable shocks, providing customizable performance and support that can be adjusted and readjusted to handle temporary towing or hauling...$52.25 - $73.16
- Suncore® Air Spring to Coil Spring Conversion KitAir Spring to Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete kit. Suncores conversion kit will...$131.82 - $1,343.33
- Firestone® Coil-Rite Air Helper Spring KitCoil-Rite Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone. Mount inside an existing open coil spring suspension. These air springs provide adjustable spring rates far superior to the standard coil spring. The durable polyurethane air springs...$69.34 - $863.43
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitSuspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren.$214.67 - $1,138.31
- Spec-D® Camber KitCamber Kit by Spec-D. Beef up your chassis and suspension with performance parts from Spec-D. They have everything you need to give your car racetrack handling and stance, from lowering springs and coilovers, stronger control arms...$17.80 - $195.80
- Firestone® Air-Rite Air Compressor SystemAir-Rite Air Compressor System by Firestone. Provide instant control of the air helper springs from within the vehicle. Air-Rite systems allow quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions. Firestone has all of...$204.06 - $863.43
- Suncore® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by Suncore. This kit will replace all the required Shocks or Struts in order to maintain great ride quality. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete replacement kit. Shocks and Struts should...$77.22 - $2,417.22
- Monroe® Quick-Strut Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so youll not only save installation time, your vehicles ride and...$18.97 - $234.49
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Dorman® Drive Belt Idler Pulley$10.95 - $12.81