In the days of the bygone era when automobiles were not computer controlled, the common way to get more agile power lurking within your engine lay deeply under the hood, and this way was both time and money consuming. Modern vehicles come equipped with the computer known as ECM, ECU, or PCM. Like human brain, it is meant to control each and every function in the vehicle's body. Usually the computer is preloaded at the factory with settings intended for an 'average' driver. For those who want to unleash the hidden power inside the engine or increase torque, worldwide known manufacturers have put tomorrow technologies through their paces today to create the finest performance programmers and chips.
The top-notch performance chips and programmers offered in our extensive selection will help you get the most out of your Saturn without a hitch. These products comprise performance 'tunes' that were developed with utmost care to detail and rigorously dyno-tested for proven power and performance. Designed with ease of use in mind, Saturn performance chips and programmers we handpicked on our website feature worry-free installation. With the performance chips and programmers for your Saturn, you can fine tune your engine for peak performance, lower fuel consumption as well as monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, and many many more.
- Superchips® Flashpaq F5 Series Performance TunerFlashpaq F5 Series Performance Tuner by Superchips®. Introducing the all-new Flashpaq F5 performance tuner from Superchips. With it’s new, easy-to-use graphic interface, high-resolution color screen, scan features, and tuning...Extremely compact hand-held size adds maximum convenienceConnects to any OBD II vehicle diagnostic system to increase horsepower and torque for maximum track, towing, or off-road performance$369.95
- Hypertech® Max Energy ProgrammerMax Energy Programmer by Hypertech®. The Max Energy Programmer is one of the most full-function tuners on the market - providing high levels of power and economy for gasoline and diesel engines, with specific tuning applications...Gasoline and diesel engine specificRead, display, and clear diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights$299.00
- Hypertech® Max Energy TunerMax Energy Tuner by Hypertech®. The Max Energy tuner is one of the most full-function tuners on the market - providing high levels of power and economy for gasoline and diesel engines, with specific tuning applications geared for...$299.00
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance ProgrammerV-Force Plus Performance Programmer by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- Hypertech® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by Hypertech®. The law requires accurate speedometer readings, even if you have non-stock tires or gear ratios installed. The Speedometer Calibrator is created to provide that specific function if your Max...Designed for any OBD II compatible gasoline or diesel powered vehiclePrograms vehicle ECU to correctly calculate and display speedometer and odometer readings when non-stock size tires are equipped on vehicle$229.00 - $311.39
- Superchips® Flashpaq F5 Series Performance TunerSaturn Sky 2007, Flashpaq F5 Series Performance Tuner by Superchips®. Professionally designed using state-of-the-art techology, this programmer also has a host of innovative features listed below. Adjustable Rev Limiter. Adjustable...High-definition, 2.8" color screenRedesigned graphic interface for improved user experience$369.95
- GReddy® e-Manage UltimateUniversal e-Manage Ultimate by GReddy®. The GReddy e-manage Ultimate is as close to a stand-alone management system as you can get while maintaining the best features of a "piggy-back" engine management; an economical price, the...(Dip) Toggle Switch - 2 independent setting can now be stored and accessed via the “Toggle Switch.” 2 separate maps for the “Injection Adjustment Map” and the “Ignition Map.” (For Rotary engines, 2 separate “Primary and Secondary Injector Maps” and “Leading & Trailing Ignition Maps.”) i.e. one program for “street” and one for “race track”.Serial port - External data (like “GReddy Warning Meters”, and other future optional products) can be monitored and recorded in real time through a data link cable.$17.10 - $589.00
- GReddy® Profec Boost ControllerUniversal Profec Boost Controller by GReddy®. The new PRofec is compact, powerful and easy to use. The large OLED Display, with the simple two-button / rotary-dial control, make for intuitive operation. An ultra slim controller can...The OLED map sensor can take a pressure until 300kPa (3.0bar)Simple to set as a manual boost control and features electronic response$5.70 - $408.50
- APEXi® DIN3 Meter VFD-LED DisplayUniversal DIN3 Meter VFD-LED Display by APEXi®. A New Bi-planer VFD multi-purpose digital meter to replace and visually enhance traditional analog meters. Kit includes: Display Head Unit, Sensor Unit, Two x Temp. Sensors (1/8PT)...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$637.26
- APEXi® D-Jetro Power FCD-Jetro Power FC by APEXi®. The Power FC is APEXi solution to all of your tuning needs and stands as the flagship tuning device in the APEXi lineup of electronics. Depending on your needs you can order anything from replacement...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$20.04 - $398.04
- Fast® XFI™ EGT ModuleXFI™ EGT Module by Fast®. The XFI™ EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) Module from FAST™ allows XFI™ owners to monitor up to 8 EGT sensors without requiring the use of the 8 square auxiliary XFI™ inputs. The XFI™ EGT Module...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$511.90 - $937.19
- GReddy® Informeter-TouchUniversal Informeter-Touch by GReddy®. Powerful and user-friendly, the new Info-Touch provides advanced engine monitoring, with touch screen ease. Installation of the 3.5” Color TFT unit is made simple with the provided OBD/CAN...Up to 53 Items possible3.5” TFT color touch screen$23.75 - $378.10
- EFILive® FlashScan V2 DeviceSaturn Aura 2007, FlashScan V2 Device by EFILive®. FlashScan V2, EFILive's premier hardware device is the most important tool in a Tuners tool box. FlashScan V2 is the key component of the EFILive solution, integrating the EFILive...$1,599.00 - $2,999.00
- EFILive® FlashScan V2 DeviceSaturn Aura 2008, FlashScan V2 Device by EFILive®. FlashScan V2, EFILive's premier hardware device is the most important tool in a Tuners tool box. FlashScan V2 is the key component of the EFILive solution, integrating the EFILive...$1,599.00 - $2,999.00
- EFILive® FlashScan V2 DeviceSaturn Aura 2009, FlashScan V2 Device by EFILive®. FlashScan V2, EFILive's premier hardware device is the most important tool in a Tuners tool box. FlashScan V2 is the key component of the EFILive solution, integrating the EFILive...$1,599.00 - $2,999.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
Saturn Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2010 Ford F-150