Saturn Outlook Bike Racks
- Thule® - Circuit Roof Bike RackStarting at: $126.95$126.95
- Yakima® - Raptor Aero Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Thule® - Sidearm Roof Bike RackStarting at: $158.95$158.95
- Yakima® - FrontLoader Roof Bike RackStarting at: $161.10$161.10
- Thule® - Passage Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $94.95$94.95
- Yakima® - HighRoller Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- Thule® - Raceway™ Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $233.95$233.95
- Yakima® - SprocketRocket Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
- THULE® - Raceway™ Platform Trunk Mount Bike RackStarting at: $278.95$278.95
- Yakima® - CopperHead Roof Bike RackStarting at: $31.50$31.50
"This is an excellent product. I had some trouble figuring out how to install and needed some help figuring it out. Once I saw how to install, it was simple to put on the car. The only problem I had with the product description was it did not indicate in more simple terms that I needed an extra part. I have a 'girls' bike and do not have the bar that goes across the top from the seat to handlebars. It states it holds a standard bike, I thought I had a standard bike. I had to purchase this part and wished I knew that when I bought the rack. When I discovered the problem, customer service was excellent and prompt. They steered me in the right direction, and I was able to use the rack. It is very sturdy, and I do not have any fear hanging the bike on my Malibu and driving around."
"Works great and easy to use. Used it a lot to haul bikes to my camp. 60 miles one way never had any issues. "
"Recently ordered and received the Pro Series bike carrier. Instructions stated approximately 15 minutes installation; done in ten. Love it! Should have found this site sooner..."
"Well built, easy to install, looks good, secure, nothing rubbing on your vehicle. "
"Well built and sturdy, easy to adjust and set up. Mounting bikes are a snap."