Saturn L-Series Air Intakes
Available in two body styles, the 4-door sedan and the station wagon, the L-series was the Saturn's entry in the mid-size market segment for 2000-2005. The L-series are powered either by a 2.2-liter Ecotec engine or a 3.0-liter DOHC V6, good for 182 hp, through a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic gearbox. The handling and ride quality are really impressive with this car due to its fully independent suspension, four-wheel disk brakes with ABS and the traction control. Legroom and cargo space are far from being on the short side, too: the L-series boast 18 cubic feet of trunk space for the sedan or 59 cubic feet of cargo capacity for the wagon. Packing a solid bang for your buck, this Saturn is a great choice for those looking for a versatile and agile car with some character.
Take a look at a variety of Saturn L-Series air intakes we've got for your vehicle. At CARiD store we stock only the finest items by the most trusted companies, providing a great improvement over the stock airboxes. Low restriction intakes will make sure your engine always gets the necessary amount of air, while the cold air intakes go even further, scooping the cool air with higher oxygen content from outside the engine compartment for additional boost in power.
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $51.99$51.99
- AIRAID® - Classic Air Intake System with Blue SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake TubeStarting at: $209.90$209.90
- aFe® - Dynamic Air ScoopStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Injen® - Heat ShieldStarting at: $56.10$56.10
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $47.99$47.99
- AIRAID® - Classic Air Intake System with Red SynthaFlow Air Filter and Intake TubeStarting at: $204.90$204.90
- Spectre Performance® - Intake Coupler Reducer Kit For GM Mass Airflow SensorStarting at: $6.00$6.00
- aFe® - Air Filter AssemblyStarting at: $31.95$31.95
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $262.65$262.65
- Edelbrock® - Victor 18° High-Torque Intake ManifoldStarting at: $552.48$552.48
L100 • L200 • L300 • LS • LS1 • LS2 • LW1 • LW2 • LW200 • LW300 and submodels: Base • 1 • 2 • 3