- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Saturn Ion Tires
There is a cool car that every driver gets in the name of Saturn Ion. It is a great car, whether you buy the sedan or the coupe version. The looks, together with the practical range of engines, make the car very appropriate for the everyday driver. The performance of the car whether in fuel consumption or handling is optimized by fitting Saturn Ion tires on the car. The tires, featured at CARiD online, are the best in the market since they come from the best tire manufacturers. Among the rarities that these tires come with is great quality, angelic looks and exemplary safety. For safety, which is what every driver fervently looks out for, the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) is installed. This is an electronic system that helps you know of the pressure in each tire while you are driving. It really helps in preventing accidents.
The tire brands that are featured at this shop include Hankook, Achilles, Firestone, General, Toyo and Yokohama. All of these tires have the best engineering minds behind their great performance. They come replete with awesome performance attributes that will make you love your Ion even more. Between these best brands in the market, you will enjoy choosing from about 146 different Saturn Ion tires. These tires will enable you to take on the roughest of a muddy road, the hottest summer roads and the sloppiest winter terrain. The tires are categorized into winter tires, summer tires, all season tires and all terrain tires. The sizes also vary in size from 15” to 18”, thus making the range from which you will choose even broader. When it comes to customer service, carid.com sets the standards in the online arena. The best qualified personnel are at hand to guide you through the buying process.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.