Saturn Fuel System Parts
- Astra Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Aura Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Ion Replacement Fuel System Parts
- L-Series Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Outlook Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Relay Replacement Fuel System Parts
Featured on our site is the Fitch Fuel Catalyst. These Saturn fuel delivery parts are designed to boost the performance of your car. To achieve this ambitious feat they allow the use of lower octane fuel which they can then boost for enhanced engine performance. They also increase the centane and lubricity in the diesel fuel for better power handling. Since they enhance better fuel quality, they deliver improved horsepower and torque in your car. This high quality fuel further reduces the amount of harmful emission from the exhausts as well as reducing the need for oil changes over a given period of time. Injectors, jet plugs and other delicate engine components are also kept squeaky clean which translates in massive saving in replacement parts and enhanced engine performance. They are completely maintenance free and you can just install and forget all about it. Since they are test fitted in each and every application they install directly in your fuel line just like a fuel filter. They are further backed by a 250,000 miles limited warranty that covers a wide range of possible damages and defects.
You will also find the Airtex Master/Fuel Pump. These Saturn fuel delivery parts are designed to infuse your engine with large amounts of fuel for enhanced performance. They feature a fuel pressure range of between 90-80psi and flow rates of between 50-60gph. They weigh 3.28lbs and come with a high flow strainer inlet and a quick connect outlet for a smooth installation. They are designed to install directly into the existing fuel lines since they are crafted under the OE standards of top quality and long lasting durability. They feature all the necessary tools and detailed instructions, for a smooth stress free installation. They are further backed by a 1 year warranty from Airtex.
All the components that fit together to form your fuel delivery system are available at CARiD.com. There is no excuse for allowing your fuel system to degrade to the point where you can no longer drive your car comfortably, because we have exactly what you need to perform the routine maintenance that prevents problems. If you are unsure as to which part you need, then don’t worry because we have 47 reviews for the fuel delivery system, with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, so that you can make the right decision! There, isn’t it easy?
- Airtex® - Fuel Pump Module AssemblyStarting at: $6.47$6.47
- Replace® - Fuel Pump Module AssemblyStarting at: $179.63$179.63
- Stant® - Regular Locking Fuel CapStarting at: $15.02$15.02
- Genuine® - MAP SensorStarting at: $88.39$88.39
- GB Remanufacturing® - Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorStarting at: $43.17$43.17
- Fel-Pro® - Fuel Injector O-Ring KitStarting at: $3.67$3.67
- MTC® - MAP SensorStarting at: $75.10$75.10
- Bosch® - Fuel Injector O-RingStarting at: $2.50$2.50
- Carter® - Fuel Pump Module AssemblyStarting at: $143.01$143.01
- Autobest® - Fuel Pump Module AssemblyStarting at: $144.60$144.60
Posted by Heather A.
"Very happy with the quality of the product. Very fast shipping, comes with a good warranty, very happy with the customer service. Will definitely shop here in the future. "
Posted by Austin M.
"Your service has been really fast and clean. With good parts and very helpful staff. I am new to CARiD, and I love it. I will always check with your business before I shop elsewhere. Thank you. "
Posted by Edouard N.
"The part you send to me was not the right one, did not fit in the car so I send it back for refund. "
Posted by Chris H.
"Came with everything needed in a timely manner. Would definitely do it again! "
Posted by Al S.
"I ordered this part to fix my son's car and it was hard to find, however I found it here and the price was much less than what I expected. It was shipped immediately and arrived quickly. I have no complaints and neither does my son because he is back on the road."