- Astra Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Aura Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Ion Replacement Driveline & Axles
- L-Series Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Outlook Replacement Driveline & Axles
- Relay Replacement Driveline & Axles
- (13)Transfer CasesSaturn
- (240)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsSaturn
- (30)CV Joints & BootsSaturn
- (2)4WD Actuators & ComponentsSaturn
- (2)Universal JointsSaturn
- (31)Transfer Case LubricantsSaturn
- (47)Differential LubricantsSaturn
- (20)Bearing LubricantsSaturn
- (6)CV Joint LubricantsSaturn
- (8)U-Joint LubricantsSaturn
Saturn is the General Motors' division founded in 1985. The brand operated as a stand-alone trademark and had its own plant and retailer network. Sport utility vehicles and crossovers produced by the automaker are still chosen by drivers who appreciate great performance, impressive styling, and exceptional comfort. Such requested models as the Ion, the Outlook, the Vue debuted in the 2000s and hit the showrooms up to Saturn's bankruptcy in 2009.
Any vehicle owner wishes to get a pleasant driving experience mile after mile. We have handpicked an exhaustive inventory of premium Saturn replacement driveline parts and axles from trustworthy aftermarket suppliers to meet your versatile driveline repair requirements. We make our business together with such recognized manufacturers as Centric, Dorman, Timken, and many others that established themselves for matchless reliability. If you replace a faulty part in time you will avoid possible further damages and make your four-wheel friend perform perfectly again. All Saturn driveline parts and axles offered in our virtual store are durable enough to make your everyday ride trouble-free and relaxing.
- Cardone® Remanufactured CV Drive AxleConstant Velocity Drive Axle by Cardone®. Remanufactured constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all...100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failure.High quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life.$48.44 - $118.76
- Cardone® CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by Cardone®. Constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design.100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failure.High quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life.$29.84 - $118.76
- First Equipment Quality® New Axle AssemblyAxle Assembly by First Equipment Quality®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste...$48.96 - $186.74
- SurTrack® CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$30.98 - $142.78
- Empi® New Axle AssemblyNew Axle Assembly by EMPI®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...$53.20 - $104.56
- EMPI® CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by EMPI®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$53.20 - $104.56
- USA Industries® Remanufactured CV Drive Axle AssemblyRemanufactured CV Drive Axle Assembly by USA Industries®. If you are looking for a premium axle, USA Industries offers you the product made with attention to detail. The company replaced the outer joint housings and joint...Outer joint housings and joint components replaced with new where neededNew premium quality boots and stainless boot clamps$39.66 - $69.77
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Differential Sun GearGM Original Equipment™ Differential Sun Gear by ACDelco®. Don’t be “indifferent” toward your differential. It plays a vital role in moving your vehicle and ensuring a smooth ride. Designed utilizing the latest technology,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$45.77 - $59.28
- Dorman® Wheel HubWheel Hub by Dorman®. This product is an integral component of the wheel assembly, and it is critical for establishing the handling characteristics of your vehicle. Dorman offers you a quality wheel hub that is identical to your OE...Direct OEM replacementSturdy steel construction$18.81 - $172.80
- Quality-Built® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.$21.37 - $204.81
- Pronto® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Pronto®. This assembly is constructed to meet OE configurations and industry leading quality standards. It is designed to ensure precise fit, dependable function, reduced friction, and better fuel...Premium Hub Assemblies by Pronto are designed to reduce friction and improve fuel economyManufactured to meet high quality standards and ISO/TS 16949:2002 specifications$25.65 - $171.63
- First Equipment Quality® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing Assembly by First Equipment Quality®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before...$37.37 - $302.19
- Beck Arnley® Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$40.11 - $276.66
- Centric® Wheel Hub Repair KitWheel Hub Repair Kit by Centric®. With this repair kit, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and includes all you need to...Includes hub, bearing, seals and axle retaining nut, according to applicationMatches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitment$59.24 - $148.07
- Centric® Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using OE quality components, Centric hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications with or...100% OE quality componentsExacting fit and function$44.50 - $521.21
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesU-Joints: Identification, Selection, and ReplacementA "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely without excess friction. Essentially, a u-joint is formed from multiple pieces - some of which are permanently attached to the ends of the shafts themselves. U-joints can be located along driveshafts, 4WD transfer case shafts, and even axle shafts. U-joints are different in design from constant velocity joints, and are sometimes referred to as Cardan joints or Spicer Joints.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesWheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings, Races, Seals, and HubsWheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this article, we’ll define and discuss the individual components so that you are better informed when you are ready to purchase replacement wheel bearings, hubs, seals, and components. We’ll also cover the differences between “wheel bearings” or “axle bearings” mounted at the wheel itself along with “axle shaft bearings” located further inboard along axle shafts. “Bearings” are actually the small round pieces that spin within a bearing assembly. Even though bearings come in a variety of shapes, they all serve the same basic purpose.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.