Saturn Cooling Systems
- Maradyne® - Jetstreme I™ Series Electric FanStarting at: $159.27$159.27
- Flex-a-lite® - Lo-Profile S-Blade™ Dual Electric FanStarting at: $419.95$419.95
- Mishimoto® - Performance Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $255.00$255.00
- Flex-a-lite® - High Performance Engine Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $240.78$240.78
- Mr. Gasket® - Thermocap™ Radiator CapStarting at: $43.88$43.88
- Flex-a-lite® - Trimline Electric FanStarting at: $101.99$101.99
- Flex-a-lite® - TransLife™ Transmission Oil CoolerStarting at: $44.03$44.03
- Weapon-R® - Universal Aluminum Coolant Overflow TankStarting at: $59.50$59.50
- Maradyne® - Replacement Nylon Tie KitStarting at: $7.50$7.50
- Flex-a-lite® - GatorClips™ Oil Cooler Mounting ClampsStarting at: $11.46$11.46
Posted by Adnan S.
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
Posted by Reed J.
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
Posted by Andy F.
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
Posted by Salvatore C.
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"