Saturn Cargo Carriers
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.98$144.98
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $152.67$152.67
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.36$144.36
- Blue Ox® - Tow Bar BracketStarting at: $379.99$379.99
- Westin® - Class 3 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $164.45$164.45
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $113.30$113.30
- Hopkins® - Agility™ Digital Brake ControlStarting at: $104.20$104.20
- Hopkins® - Reliance™ Digital Brake ControlStarting at: $65.76$65.76
"Good connector. It was easy to install and the ends have nice factory style connectors, so you can just plug them into the existing connectors (vs splicing the wires in like some other brands do). I did have to cut and splice the yellow wire because it came up short, but it may have been due to where I attached the box and/or where I routed the wires (not a big deal either way). If you splice any wires, I recommend you solder or crimp the splice and then apply liquid electrical tape and shrink tubing over that. I was pleased with this product."
"Good-looking hitch. Welds looked nice and surface/paint was nice and smooth. I recommend you go a Â½ copper tube fitting brush to clean out the thread holes (or a similar small wire brush). Once I got the brush and cleaned out the holes in the frame, the installation went smooth. Iâ€™m pleased with my purchase."