- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-001 RFT$233.58 - $247.21
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $322.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
About Saturn Aura Tires
The Saturn Aura is a midsized car with a long list of luxury features. However, owners love the car more because of the practicality which it presents them with. Visit CARiD online for a perfect match of the best Saturn Aura tires in the market. These tires are ideal because they have the best possible features, among them the best engineering concepts. The treads are tailored in such a way as to allow the best contact with the surface as well as ideal draining of the water. The other feature that comes out as iconic is the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS). This is an electronic system that allows you to see while driving the pressure condition of the tires. All of these benefits are enjoyed because only top brands of tires are sold at this shop. The tire brands include Achilles, Toyo, Delinte, Dunlop, Bridgestone, Firestone and Falken.
While purchasing Saturn Aura tires, you will find that a list of traits exists to help you in finding the best tire for your car. Among the differentiating characteristics of the tires here include the size which starts from 17” to 20”. You also stand to enjoy winter tires, summer tires and all terrain tires which are all among the 100 different types of tires featured at CARiD online. The prices of the featured tires are also customer friendly and going by the fact that the best brands compete for space in this store, you will find the average price tag very friendly. The customer service team at the store is very professional as well as customer oriented. Any query that you have or any help that you might be in need of is offered in an exceptional way by the sales assistants. Indeed, carid.com is the best destination whenever you think of getting your Aura a set of new tires.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.