- L-Series Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Outlook Replacement Air Intake Parts
- Relay Replacement Air Intake Parts
In the '70s, General Motors began having problems with sales as a result of the oil crisis. The company’s gas-guzzling powertrains were no match for Asian and European imports and the company's image was going down. To deal with such a situation, GM offered a new brand, Saturn Motors, in 1985. The name was borrowed from the rocket that delivered astronauts to the Moon. Production of Saturn vehicles began in the '90s and the main goal was to emulate the Japanese marketing strategies in order to compete in the American market. This strategy consisted of better quality control and better reliability of the product. Saturn cars started earning a lot of awards. 1993 was the first profitable year for the company. By 1995, Saturn had produced their first million vehicles.
Do you need quality Saturn air intake parts? Find everything you need to restore your vehicle on our website. Take a look at our deals on vacuum caps, air filters, intake manifolds, intake manifold gaskets, air cleaner bolts, etc. We offer only premium aftermarket parts that guarantee proper function of your vehicle. Our store gives you an opportunity to buy reliable products without overpaying.
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Air FilterExtra Guard™ Air Filter by FRAM®. Most dirt and dust enters the engine through the air filter and FRAM Extra Guard is engineered to provide twice the air filtration compared to an original filter. It also keeps the engine cleaner...$6.16 - $84.67
- MANN-Filter® Air FilterAir Filter by MANN-Filter®. Get excellent engine protection and more economical operation just by replacing your air filter. This MANN air filter is specially designed for your vehicle to ensure a precise fit and proper composition...$5.82 - $122.26
- FULL® Air FilterAir Filter by Full®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...$2.82 - $44.51
- Bosch® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Bosch®. It's all a question of the right mixture. If your mass air flow sensor needs replacement, it pays off to rely on a premium quality Bosch mass air flow sensor. It guarantees optimum performance and...$49.80 - $905.81
- GENUINE® Air Intake HoseAir Intake Hose by Genuine®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and...$1.64 - $1,321.73
- Dorman® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Dorman®. Save time, money, and labor by replacing only the MAF sensor instead of the entire mass air flow assembly. Constructed with the latest design improvements and to precisely match OE form, fit, and...$17.30 - $227.70
- FRAM® PCV ValvePCV Valve by FRAM®. The Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) system prevents the release of harmful emissions, helps keep engine oil clean and prevents excessive crankcase pressure, which can cause oil leaks. Maintain peak PCV...$2.10 - $12.11
- Dorman® Air Intake HoseAir Intake Hose by Dorman®. Return your air intake system to proper functioning with Dorman’s Air Intake Hose. Constructed of high-quality rubber, the hose resists the drying and cracking that commonly cause check engine lights...$11.79 - $71.76
- Cardone® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Cardone®. MAF Sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation. 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior...$36.10 - $856.68
- Hastings® Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings®. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so don’t trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting...$7.28 - $65.12
- Hitachi® Air Mass SensorAir Mass Sensor by Hitachi®. This product by Hitachi is designed using the latest electronic-sensing and control technology to provide precise measurement of the air volume for optimum control of the air/fuel ratio, greater fuel...$64.22 - $444.71
- NPN® Air FilterAir Filter by NPN®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas, check...$3.29 - $65.90
- Fel-Pro® Intake Manifold Bolt SetIntake Manifold Bolt Set by Fel-Pro®. If you are looking for quality sealing solutions, Fel-Pro offers you various replacement products from seals and bolts to O-Rings and dowel pins. Engineered using the latest technologies and...$23.68 - $33.14
- Victor Reinz® Intake Manifold Gasket SetIntake Manifold Gasket Set by Victor Reinz®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high...$2.40 - $120.43
- Purolator® Air FilterAir Filter by Purolator®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...$10.73 - $40.01
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Saturn Air Intake Parts Reviews
2008 Saturn Aura