SAM Series Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter (SAM-1500-12) by Samlex®. Input: 12 VDC, Output: 115 VAC, 1500W. Cost effective and powerful, these modified sine wave inverters feature USB charging ports, 2 x Surge, a compact design, load controlled cooling fans and an ETL safety listing.
174.93Brand: Samlex Part Number: SAM-1500-12 UPC: 622988078170
- Battery System Voltage 12 VDC
- Nominal Input Voltage 12.5 VDC
- Input Voltage Range 10.5 VDC to 16 VDC
- Input Current at Continuous Power 137 A to 141 A
- Input Current at No Load 0.65 A to 0.75 A
- Output Voltage Wave Form Modified Sine Wave
- Output Voltage 115 VAC
- Output Voltage Regulation + 10% / - 0%
- Output Frequency 60 Hz +/- 5%
- Output Power, Continuous (Resistive Load) 1500 W
- Output Power, Surge (< 1 Sec, Resistive Load) 3000 W
- Peak Efficiency (At 50% of Continuous Power) 90%
- USB Charging Port Not available
- Low Input Voltage Alarm Yes (10.8 + / - 0.3 VDC)
- Low Input Voltage Shutdown 10.5 +/- 0.5 VDC
- High Input Voltage Shutdown Yes. (> 15.5 VDC)
- Overload Shut down Yes (Latches in shutdown condition. Manual reset by switching off and switching on the On / Off Switch)
- Over Temperatu re Shutdown Yes (Auto reset)
- Cooling Fan, Load Controlled, On at 90 to 110 W
- Leakage Protection Yes (Shutdown)
- Input Fuse, 32 V 240 A (8 X 30 A)
- Input Connection Nut and Bolt
- Output Connection - No of NEMA5-15R Receptac les 2
- REMOTE CONTROL PORT Yes
Samlex America, Inc was incorporated in 1991. Manufactures and distributes power conversion products to customers around the globe. Synonymous with providing quality products at competitive prices and supported by the best customer service in the industry. OEM, custom design and private label services offered as well as specialized component manufacturing factories and assembly facilities located in Europe, Asia and North America. Major markets of communications, electronics and alternative energy supported by extensive distributor network.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.