671.37Brand: Samlex Part Number: ST1500-124 UPC: 622988077142
- Pure sine wave output (THD < 3%)
- Built-in 30 A transfer relay and 30 A AC circuit breaker
- AC output of the inverter is kept synchronized in frequency and in phase with the AC input source transfer to protect the load and the inverter
- Switch selectable output voltage: 100 / 110/ 120 VAC
- Switch selectable output frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Switch selectable Power Save Mode wherein the inverter shuts off non essential circuitry and reduces its no load self consumption till it sees a minimum programmed load (20 – 135 W)
- Remote on/off control through external contact closure by mechanical / transistor switch
- Optional wired remote controls for switching and monitoring the operation. Includes Ignition Lockout and Reverse Over-ride Function (ROF)
- Input and output are fully isolated
- Advanced micro-controller
- Load controlled cooling fan saves power consumption
- 3 tri-color LEDs display operational status and fault indications
- Protections: overload; short circuit; leakage; low and high DC input voltages; high temperature; reverse polarity
- Safety: Meets UL-458 (Pending listing)
- EMC: Complies with FCC Part 15(B), Class A
Samlex America, Inc was incorporated in 1991. Manufactures and distributes power conversion products to customers around the globe. Synonymous with providing quality products at competitive prices and supported by the best customer service in the industry. OEM, custom design and private label services offered as well as specialized component manufacturing factories and assembly facilities located in Europe, Asia and North America. Major markets of communications, electronics and alternative energy supported by extensive distributor network.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.