Universal 3 Stage 12 VDC 50Amp Automatic Switch Mode Battery Charger (SEC-1250UL) by Samlex®. 3 Stage, 12 VDC, Amperage Rating: 50 Amp. Battery Chargers safely and effectively charge, maintain and condition lead-acid and Gel-Cell batteries.
338.10Brand: Samlex Part Number: SEC-1250UL UPC: 622988083037
- Switch mode technology for high efficiency, lightweight and quiet operation
- Automatic operation for ALL Lead Acid Batteries Flooded, AGM or Gel Cell
- Can charge 2 banks of batteries simultaneously, no isolator necessary
- Can be used as a power supply or DC UPS when used in conjunction with a battery
- User Configurable AC Input voltage 120 or 230 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- User Selectable ( by DIP Switch) for 2 or 3 stage, rapid and safe charging of stand-alone and loaded Lead Acid Batteries
- "Half Power Mode" reduces maximum charging current to half the rated capacity, allows for safe charging of lower capacity batteries
- Voltmeter and Ammeter for monitoring
- Fan cooled based on output current
- Protections: Short circuit, overload, reverse battery connection and over temperature
- Includes temperature sensor to prevent under/overcharging of battery if temperature varies extensively
Samlex America, Inc was incorporated in 1991. Manufactures and distributes power conversion products to customers around the globe. Synonymous with providing quality products at competitive prices and supported by the best customer service in the industry. OEM, custom design and private label services offered as well as specialized component manufacturing factories and assembly facilities located in Europe, Asia and North America. Major markets of communications, electronics and alternative energy supported by extensive distributor network.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.