1,249.50Brand: Samlex Part Number: SK3000-148 UPC: 622988074455
- Electrical Specifications - Output:
- AC Voltage 48 VDC - 120 VAC
- Continuous Output Power 3000 W
- Peak output power 6000 W
- Waveform True sine wave (THD <3%)
- Frequency 50 / 60 Hz, switch selectable
- AC regulation +/- 3%
- Outlets 2
- Standard receptacles GFCI
- LED indicator Input voltage level, output load level and fault status
- Electrical Specifications - Input:
- No load current draw .8 DCA
- Stand-by current draw 0.19 DCA
- DC voltage 48 VDC
- Voltage range 42.0 ~ 60.0 VDC
- Efficiency (Typical) 92.0%
- Fuse 10A x 10
- Protection Specifications:
- Low voltage alarm 44.0 VDC
- Low voltage shutdown 22.0 VDC
- Overload Shut off output voltage, re-power on to recover
- Over voltage 61.2 VDC
- Over temperature Shut off output voltage, auto recover after temperature goes down
- Output short Shut off output voltage, re-power on to recover
- Battery polarity reverse By fuse open
- Environmental Specifications:
- Working temperature 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 140° F)
- Working humidity 20% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
- Storage temperature & humidity -30° C ~ +70° C / -22° F ~ +158° F / 10 ~ 95%
- Safety & EMC:
- Safety standards Meets UL458
- EMI Conduction & Radiation Compliance to FCC class A
Samlex America, Inc was incorporated in 1991. Manufactures and distributes power conversion products to customers around the globe. Synonymous with providing quality products at competitive prices and supported by the best customer service in the industry. OEM, custom design and private label services offered as well as specialized component manufacturing factories and assembly facilities located in Europe, Asia and North America. Major markets of communications, electronics and alternative energy supported by extensive distributor network.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.