Saab Custom Dash Kits
Saab drivers know it sometimes takes more than the factory package to keep them satisfied. Sure, Saab models are always impressive. It’s just that Saab owners are normally the type who look for a little more expression to be wrung out of their vehicles. Saab Wood Grain is always a great way to go about finding that edge. Designed to dress up the interior with a renewed sense of class and refinement, Saab Wood Grain holds the key to unlocking all of the visual excellence waiting to be revealed. CARiD.com boasts a complete selection of Saab Dash Kits just for this reason. Brought to you by top-names you can trust like Sherwood™ and B&I, elite quality is never an issue. You get the best – and at the best value possible. Each Saab Wood Dash is also backed by a Lifetime Warranty to ensure the level of trust that makes you feel even more comfortable. We stand behind our reputation and our tradition of excellence. We know here is where you’ll find the Saab style you’re always looking for…
It can be argued the most important place in your vehicle is the inside. It’s where you operate. It is also where passengers make themselves at home. When the interior is lifeless and incomplete, it is almost as if it drags down the mood. Saab Wood Dash Kits are always a hot item for this very reason. They enhance the cabin by livening it up with a touch of luxury. Plus, they are an immediate upgrade. Thanks to expert design and 3M auto-adhesive, each kit is a simple stick-on application most drivers can handle inside a half-hour (if that). We’ll give you everything you need to get it done right, including the Step-by-Step instructions. There are no more decisions to be made. If a more personalized and elegant Saab interior is what you’re after, you have no other choice!
- Remin® Wood Dash KitWood Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.31 - $612.36
- Remin® Carbon Fiber Dash KitCarbon Fiber Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real...$19.31 - $612.36
- Remin® Aluminum Dash KitAluminum Dash Kit by Remin®. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood grain, aluminum, and carbon fiber, real and...$19.31 - $612.36
- Remin® Exterior KitExterior Trim Kit by Remin®. Available in various trim finishes including aluminum and carbon fiber. Remin is unique in offering an exterior kit with colors and materials matching the interior dash kits. This provides opportunities...$15.44 - $301.16
- Metra® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by Metra®. When a precise fit, stylish look, and reliable performance is a must, turn to this stereo dash kit designed to perfectly fit the factory dash contours of your vehicle, with no gaps between the dash and...$14.03 - $499.95
- American International® Stereo Dash KitStereo Dash Kit by American International®. Only the finest raw materials and state-of-art technologies are used to produce these vital mounting and cosmetic solutions that render a vehicle dashboard into an attractive showplace of...$4.99 - $149.99
Guides & Articles
- Interior AccessoriesMolded vs Flat Dash KitsThere are two types of dashboard kits available on the market today: flat and molded. The difference between these two is based on the shape of the dashboard a vehicle has. Some cars are coming out with a flat panel while others have a board that is curved around the edges or in 3D shapes. Correspondingly, molded dash kits are suitable for the latter kind of the dashboard, whereas flat dash kits are perfect for the first-mentioned type.
- Interior AccessoriesIs It Difficult to Install a Dash Kit?Installing a dash kit is not that difficult. It is in fact quite easy if you just observe a couple of key points. Most important of all is cleaning the surfaces destined for beautification. Before you start peeling off the protective liner from the adhesive, you should “Dry fit” all the pieces. Wear rubber gloves when you apply the adhesive promoter, so you don’t get sticky fingers.
- Interior AccessoriesAre Real Wood Dash Kits Better Than Synthetic Wood Kits?Many people think that the genuine material always is better than materials imitating other materials. Even if the real wood is encased in plastic materials it cannot be completely isolated from the environment. Modern synthetic wood materials are so similar to the original that it takes the eye of a true expert to tell them apart.
Saab Custom Dash Kits Reviews
- Related Dash Kits Pages
- Popular Dash Kits Part Numbers
- Remin® X-SB9511B-RCF - Real Carbon Fiber Exterior Kit Full Dash Kit (16 Pcs)
- Remin® SB9307B-SJCW - Japanese Cherry Wood Full Dash Kit (29 Pcs)
- Remin® SB9303OD-SJCW - Japanese Cherry Wood Overhead Console Upgrade Kit (5 Pcs)
- Remin® SB9511B-RCF - Real Carbon Fiber Full Dash Kit (46 Pcs)
- Remin® SB9511OA-RCF - Real Carbon Fiber Upgrade Kit (8 Pcs)
- Remin® SB9511OB-RCF - Real Carbon Fiber Upper Door Trim Upgrade Kit (4 Pcs)
- Remin® SB9506A-RDMW - Real Dark Mahogany Wood Main Dash Kit (34 Pcs)
- Remin® SB9506A-RWBW - Real Walnut Burl Wood Main Dash Kit (34 Pcs)
- Remin® SB9706A-RBA - Real Brushed Aluminum Main Dash Kit (40 Pcs)
- Remin® SB9706B-RBA - Real Brushed Aluminum Upgrade Kit (12 Pcs)