Saab Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- PENTOSIN® - Coolant/AntifreezeStarting at: $18.21$18.21
- MARK AUTOMOTIVE® - Oil Drain Plug GasketStarting at: $1.96$1.96
- VICTOR REINZ® - Oil Drain Plug GasketStarting at: $0.67$0.67
- ISHINO® - Oil Drain Plug GasketStarting at: $0.69$0.69
- DORMAN® - Oil Drain PlugStarting at: $3.53$3.53
- QUALISEAL® - Oil Drain Plug GasketStarting at: $2.17$2.17
- GENUINE® - Coolant/AntifreezeStarting at: $31.89$31.89
- FEBI® - Auto Trans FluidStarting at: $22.33$22.33
- RED LINE® - Power Steering FluidStarting at: $17.70$17.70
- ELWIS® - Oil Pump SealStarting at: $7.09$7.09
"Great product. My transmission shifts smooth now."
"Product was exact fit and easy to replace the old pan. All I needed to get was a new gasket and lift the vehicle to a comfortable position to remove the old pan."
"You can't go wrong using Royal Purple products. Very high quality and well worth the extra cost. Wish they made Royal Purple oil in a SAE 5W-40 for my Ford F-250 diesel. The Rotella syn I use in it now works well but would rather use Royal Purple!"
"I have been using Royal Purple Street Synthetic Motor Oil for 2 different vehicles I have owned since discovering it in 1996. It is a phenomenal product that lives up to its billing better than any product of the same type on the market. If you want to protect your engine and only have to change your oil about once every 5k miles, get this oil! Expensive you say? What is your engine worth in comparison? For my money, time, and power boost that this product provides to my truck, nothing goes in my crank case but this oil. Buy it, you will not be disappointed! "
"According to my fiance, Royal Purple is the best there is. I bought this for him for Christmas, along with motor oil so that he could change the oil in his car, and he was very excited. He swears by Royal Purple and won't put anything else in his cars. "