Saab Replacement Engine Parts
- 9-2 Replacement Engine Parts
- 9-3 Replacement Engine Parts
- 9-4X Replacement Engine Parts
- 9-5 Replacement Engine Parts
- 9-7X Replacement Engine Parts
- 95 Replacement Engine Parts
- 96 Replacement Engine Parts
- 99 Replacement Engine Parts
- 900 Replacement Engine Parts
- 9000 Replacement Engine Parts
- GT Replacement Engine Parts
- Monte Carlo Replacement Engine Parts
- Shrike Replacement Engine Parts
- Sonett Replacement Engine Parts
About Saab Replacement Engine Parts
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects,...
$1,475.00from $1,180.00 - $13,405.00# 5374
- GENUINE® Replacement SuperchargersReplacement Superchargers by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
$0.84from $0.67 - $1,113.91# 2019
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready...
$185.94from $148.75 - $1,667.50# 5375
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. The moving parts in your engine are cushioned by a very thin film of oil between the moving parts and bearings. If dirt gets in between these components, you may end up with...
$6.30from $5.04 - $27.19# 4448
- IWIS® TimingTiming by Iwis®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...
$5.66from $4.53 - $177.76# 2014
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine BeltContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine Belt by Continental®. Designed to transmit torque and drive engine accessories, this serpentine belt provides quieter and cooler performance, greater durability, and maximum service life...
$8.28from $6.62 - $103.71# 5987
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman®. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...
$23.79from $19.03 - $314.86# 4079
- GENUINE® Replacement TurbochargersReplacement Turbochargers by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
$0.84from $0.67 - $1,113.91# 2023
- MANN-Filter® Spin-On Oil FilterSpin-On Oil Filter by MANN-Filter®. 1 Piece. This oil filter is designed to provide the engine with clean oil needed for smooth and long-lasting operation. The product stands up to even the most demanding conditions while providing...
$5.38from $4.30 - $19.86# 4638
- AE® CamshaftsCamshafts by AE®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...
$2.81from $2.25 - $299.16# 1997
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Full-Flow Cartridge Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Full-Flow Cartridge Oil Filter by FRAM®. Thanks to the unique media, this full-flow replacement cartridge provides 3 times better engine protection and 95% filtration efficiency. It uses cellulose and synthetic...
$7.48from $5.98 - $34.01# 4447
- Dorman® Camshaft Position SensorCamshaft Position Sensor by Dorman®. Engine Camshaft Position Sensors are used by the engine control module to synchronize the pulsing of sequential fuel injectors so they match the firing order of the engine. Dorman’s Engine...
$16.98from $13.58 - $53.22# 4121
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt Component KitContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt Component Kit by Continental®. This kit includes everything you need to do timing belt replacement efficiently. By replacing belt components along with the belt, you will prevent uneven...
$29.59from $23.67 - $316.07# 5986
- CORTECO® Engine MountEngine Mount by Corteco®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$1.48from $1.18 - $551.59# 1695
- GENUINE® CrankcasesCrankcases by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...
$0.84from $0.67 - $1,113.91# 2093
Guides & Articles
Look up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
Timothy ZahlPerforming a Basic Engine Tune Up
This article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction...
Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
Popular Popular Products
- # 21717187
- # 22212093
- # 7706008
- Camshafts & ComponentsSaab
- Crankshafts & ComponentsSaab
- Cylinder Heads & ComponentsSaab
- Miscellaneous Engine PartsSaab
- Motor Mounts & Mounting HardwareSaab
- Oil Filters & ComponentsSaab
- Turbochargers, Superchargers & ComponentsSaab
- Timing Belts & ComponentsSaab
- Auxiliary Drive Belts & Serpentine BeltsSaab
- Balance Shafts & ComponentsSaab
- Engine AssembliesSaab
- Engine Bearings & ComponentsSaab
- Engine Pulleys, Harmonic BalancersSaab
- Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesSaab
- Engine Valves & ComponentsSaab
- Oil Pans, Drain Plugs & DipsticksSaab
- Oil Pumps & ComponentsSaab
- Piston Rings & ComponentsSaab
- Pistons & ComponentsSaab
- Pushrods, Rocker Arms, LiftersSaab
- Timing Chains & ComponentsSaab
- Timing Covers & ComponentsSaab
- Timing Gears & ComponentsSaab
- Valve Covers & ComponentsSaab
- Oil Coolers & ComponentsSaab
Saab Replacement Engine Parts Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2001 Saab 9-5 | Posted by Willie | (Mesquite, TX)
Love product, thank you.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Replacement Engine Parts Part Numbers
- Professional Parts Sweden® - Oil Dipstick
- Hutchinson® W0133-1598689-HUT - Engine Mount
- Hutchinson® W0133-1811870-HUT - Engine Mount
- Fel-Pro® MS96103-1 - Lower and Upper Intake Manifold Gasket Set
- Fel-Pro® VS50567R - Valve Cover Gasket Set
- Westar® EM-5617 - Front Right Engine Mount
- Westar® EM-5492 - Front Right Engine Mount
- Dayco® 95285K1S - Timing Belt Kit with Seals