- 9-2 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 9-3 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 9-4X Performance Air Intake Systems
- 9-5 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 9-7X Performance Air Intake Systems
- 95 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 96 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 99 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 900 Performance Air Intake Systems
- 9000 Performance Air Intake Systems
Just one simple performance upgrade can create the power and a sort of sound that you crave for. This upgrade is a custom-made Saab air intake. CARiD has selected a full lineup of these aftermarket products created by the most reputable manufacturers in the biz such as Injen, Volant, Weapon-R, and K&N. All air intakes for the Saab models are constructed from the premium-quality materials and are easy to install.
Your OEM air intake is very restrictive. It doesn't allow your engine to breathe as fully as it can. Installation of an aftermarket air filter can also change the situation significantly. This component will take the place of your factory unit and you can set it up in a few minutes. The results will speak for themselves. If you want to increase the air flow into your engine, you should consider adding a Saab short ram intake. This type of air intake system can easily reveal your vehicle's full power and improve throttle response, fuel mileage, and entire effectiveness of your Saab. But, to take the performance of your vehicle up a notch, it's better to install a cold air intake. However, no matter what option you choose, the output of your engine will be increased, hence more horsepower and torque you will gain.
- K&N® 57i Series Induction Kit57i Series Induction Kit by K&N.This induction kit is an easy and inexpensive way to increase airflow into your engine. It replaces your restrictive factory airbox with a free flowing K&N air filter. Increasing airflow will make...$84.99 - $236.99
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$31.99 - $474.99
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.$31.99 - $369.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$35.99 - $95.99
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$29.99 - $363.99
- K&N® Air FilterK&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for virtually every vehicle on the road. These filters are...$29.99 - $363.99
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- GREEN FILTER® Factory Replacement Air FilterFactory Replacement Air Filter by Green Filter. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer...$25.55 - $115.31
- Rugged Ridge® Air FilterAir Filter by Rugged Ridge. Get increased airflow, better filtration and reduced maintenance with this high performance synthetic air filter. The increased airflow will improve engine performance, while the upgraded filtration...$26.99 - $36.99
- Spectra Premium® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Spectra Premium. Spectra Premiums complete line of new Mass Air Flow Sensors, featuring Ceramic PC boards to ensure premium performance and durability.$43.20 - $820.92
- Spectre Performance® Intake Manifold Bolts KitIntake Manifold Bolts Kit by Spectre Performance. Dress up your existing intake manifold or ease installation of a new manifold with intake manifold bolts. They're made from rugged steel and plated for corrosion resistance, perfect...$4.68 - $14.94
- Airaid® PowerAid Throttle Body SpacerPowerAid Throttle Body Spacer by Airaid. The patented Helix Bore in the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer causes a spinning action of the incoming air charge as it passes through the throttle body. This turbulent airflow greatly...$91.70 - $162.90
- Beck Arnley® Air FilterAir Filter by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$8.40 - $80.28
- Denso® Air FilterAir Filter by Denso. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas, check...$5.64 - $30.66
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Saab Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2002 Chevy Trailblazer