- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.39 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Saab 900 Tires
A good set of tires will definitely give you a comfortable ride and ensure your safety. Get the right tires for your Saab 900 and boost the performance of your car. CARiD is a leading retailer of car parts and brings you good quality Saab 900 tires from reputable brands like Michelin and Falken as well as Yokohama. These brands are known for manufacturing the most reliable and trusted tires. Their prices vary to suit your budget. Even the cheaper brand names like Nexen are of high quality and very efficient. The tires are grouped into performance, regular use and all-terrain depending on the technology behind their manufacture. Regular use tires are perfect for smooth roads such as urban driving whereas all-terrain tires would work for you if you plan on going for off-road adventures. The tires are categorized as all-season tires, summer tires, winter tires, snow tires and mud tires. These specifications help you choose the right tires since the tires are developed to enhance your cars performance. Enjoy shopping for the perfect size of your car wheel at CARiD. The sizes available for the tires range from 15” to 20” in diameter.
It is advisable that the tires you buy are fitted with TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) sensors, devices that detect issues such as under inflation of the tires. Under inflation results from worn threads which also cause heat build. These factors reduce chances of your safety but the sensors send a warning message to you, enabling you to take corrective response as needed. Try out the 2233 summer/performance type of tire from Achilles. It is designed with asymmetrical tread patterns to deliver firm grip and control while braking and speeding. CARiD has staff with expertise in different types of tires and their application, who are committed to helping you buy the right type of tires for your car.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.