Saab 9-4X Tires
- ACCELERA® IOTA$68.69 - $175.46
- BFGOODRICH® LONG TRAIL T/A TOUR$121.66 - $201.75
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$143.63 - $318.77
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT$146.97 - $467.69
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING$82.16 - $152.73
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$93.58 - $292.61
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK SJ5$191.44 - $264.14
- FALKEN® WILDPEAK H/T$73.72 - $190.02
About Saab 9-4X Tires
Tires are one of the car accessories that if in good condition can boost your car’s performance and provide you safety on the road. That’s why you need a good set of wheels for your Saab 9-4X from CARiD. CARiD is a company that brings you high end products for all your cars. Good tires give you comfort despite harsh weather. CARiD stocks Saab 9-4X tires in all sizes from 18” to the 24”, making it easy for you to buy perfect ones for your car. The company brings you tires depending on your car, performance and season. The tires are divided into summer tires, mud tires, snow tires, winter tires and all-season tires. Summer tires are effective in seasons without rain, mud tires are developed to make driving in muddy roads less of a challenge, snow tires are developed with high traction to enable you drive throw snowy places whereas winter tires work well in places with low temperatures. The tires are further subdivided into all-terrain, performance, regular and run-flat tires. All-terrain tires are good for use when venturing off-road whereas regular tires are ideal for everyday use.
Most of the tires at CARiD are fitted with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), a technology that is efficient at detecting flaws with inflation of the tires and sending warning signals to the driver for him to take the corrective response. Worn threads reduce air flow between the grooves and increase heat build up, which in turn results in tire bursts. CARiD brings you tires from leading brands such as Delinte, Dunlop, BF Goodrich, Michelin and Bridgestone among others. The tires are developed with traction abilities to enable smooth driving, fuel efficiency and minimal noise. There’s a team of experts at CARiD to help you make the right choice when buying tires for your Saab 9-4X.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.