Your 9-3 is the kind of vehicle that you don’t think about since it just gets you to your destination without any fuss or stress and you want to keep it that way so you’re looking for upgrades. You’re in the right place because we have everything you need to transform your 9-2 or just update it so that it’s using the best technologies and we have great prices so you get value for money. The most important part of your vehicle is how well it stops and we have the Saab 9-3 brakes, brake hoses, pads and rotors you need.
The right braking set up is extremely important because of course it means you can deal with emergency situations with much less concern and it can also save you money on future maintenance costs. We offer the trusted brands within the industry like Brembo, EBC, Hawk and more which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from years of experience and lots of knowledge in the latest and greatest technologies. We offer them all at fantastic prices so that you get the value you deserve and the right set up will make a major difference!
- PowerStop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by PowerStop®. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing Kit...$110.97 - $1,417.40
- EBC® Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$47.53 - $180.42
- Hawk® High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsHigh Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of dust in normal...$63.95 - $290.63
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...$102.19 - $765.19
- EBC® 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...$66.28 - $3,241.61
- Hawk® Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...$65.53 - $287.94
- PowerStop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors by PowerStop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style...$68.24 - $406.18
- EBC® Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...$36.65 - $172.73
- EBC® Stage 4 Signature Brake KitStage 4 Signature Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads. Get increased power with less brake dust no matter what you drive with the EBC Stage 4 Signature Brake Kit....$144.32 - $2,989.89
- PowerStop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction...$34.80 - $108.90
- EBC® Stage 2 Sport Brake KitStage 2 Sport Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 2 Sport Brake Kit...$143.19 - $665.50
- KSport® ProComp Brake KitProComp Brake Kit by KSport®. 2-Pc Rotors. This is a complete brake upgrade kit designed to enhance braking power under sustained high-heat conditions. Includes replacement calipers, rotors, pads, brake lines, and related hardware....$1,472.50 - $3,632.50
- EBC® USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsUSR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even...$89.73 - $2,918.92
- Hawk® High Performance Street Race Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Race Brake Pads by Hawk®. When choosing brake pads for your high-performance street car, consider these high-performance pads by Hawk. Hawk brake pads give you the ability to be a winner on the track and...$71.32 - $301.44
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when...$47.58 - $202.13
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance PartsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance PartsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Performance PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Performance PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance PartsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance PartsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance PartsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper$71.94 - $95.16
Saab 9-3 Performance Brakes Reviews
- Popular 9-3 Part Numbers
- PowerStop® EBR678XPR - Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Front Rotors
- PowerStop® EBR679XPR - Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rear Rotors
- Akebono® EUR972 - EURO™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Akebono® EUR1095 - EURO™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
- Pronto® BR900430 - Rear Brake Rotor
- Pronto® BR34267 - Front Brake Rotor
- Bosch® BP1095 - QuietCast™ Premium Organic Rear Brake Pads (with Butterfly Clip)
- PowerStop® K978 - 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit
- PowerStop® K985 - 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit
- Saab 9-3 Models
- 9-3 2.0T Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Aero Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Aero 60 Aniversario Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Aero Sport Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Aero XWD Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Arc Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Base Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Linear Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Linear Lujo Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Linear Premium Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 SE Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Turbo Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Turbo X Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Turbo4 Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Vector Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3 Viggen Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- 9-3X Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors