- Durable 6.6 HP series wound motor
- Tough 3-stage planetary gear box with 218:1 gear ratio
- Automatic load holding brake system
- Tough stainless hardware to eliminate rust
- Durable 12' all weather cable remote solenoid box
- HD steel cable winch includes 94' of 23/64" diameter wire rope and latched hook
- HD steel cable winch includes exclusive light mount roller fairlead
- Performance synthetic rope winch includes 94' of 3/8" 12-strand braid synthetic rope with a breaking force of 19,310 lbs.
- Performance synthetic rope winch includes hawse fairlead
- Comes with detailed installation, wiring, and operating instructions
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty on mechanical components and 1-year limited warranty on electrical components
A powerful winch should be a part of any serious off-roader's gear, and in its price range you can't do better than this 10500 lbs. winch. It's durable, tough and affordable; everything you could want in a winch. Driven by a durable 6.6 HP series wound motor for long life and extra pulling power, it features a tough, 3-stage planetary gear box with a 218:1 gear ratio, to deliver power and reliability on each and every pull.
Your winch lives in a harsh environment, continually exposed to the elements, so Rugged Ridge used stainless steel for all the exterior winch body screws and bolts, to prevent rust and provide a long life. Special solenoid mounting brackets allow for multiple solenoid mounting points and the ability to tilt the solenoid for ease of use. This ensures that the winch can be used with almost all off-road bumpers and over riders.
The HD steel cable winch comes with 94' of 23/64" diameter wire rope and a latched hook. It also comes with an exclusive light mount roller fairlead, which allows up to 2 off-road lights to be mounted on the fairlead with no drilling required.
The Performance synthetic rope winch comes with 94' of 3/8" 12-strand braid synthetic rope with a breaking force of 19,310 lbs., and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead. The rope is genuine Dyneema SK-75 synthetic fiber for light weight and high performance. It's the same high strength fabric used in ballistic body armor, significantly stronger than the same diameter steel cable, and up to 40% stronger than Kevlar. This synthetic rope is 1/7 the weight of the same diameter wire rope, won't splinter, kink or curl like wire rope, and it floats in water. It's specially coated to resist UV, abrasions, and chemical solvents. Protective sleeves keep the line from overheating on the winch drum.
The heavy-duty 10500 lbs. winch comes with complete installation, wiring, and operating instructions. Mechanical components are covered by a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, while electrical components are covered for 1 year.399.99 599.99
Brand: Rugged Ridge Part Numbers:
Rugged Ridge® is a division of Omix-Ada, the leader in Jeep replacement parts. Based in Suwanee, Georgia, Rugged Ridge was begun almost two decades ago when the enthusiasts at Omix-Ada decided that even a vehicle as tough as a Jeep could be improved upon. Since then, Rugged Ridge has created over 500 accessories to improve your Jeep’s performance, utility and appearance. Unlike parts made for ordinary vehicles, Rugged Ridge knows that every part made for a Jeep must uphold the Jeep tradition of strength and capability, so every part is designed, tested, manufactured and tested again to make sure it’s perfected. Then and only then can it be installed on your Jeep.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)