R951 Black with Red Pinstripe and Undercut Wheels by Ruff Racing®. These sporty wheel would be a perfect cherry to top luxury and performance vehicles, especially with staggered fitments that may deliver more effective look and better handling.
Ruff Racing wheel collection from Status Alloy Wheels, is the premium line of racing performance wheels with innovative styles and finishes. Ruff wheels feature exceptional designs and fitment, these wheels will be sure to enhance your performance vehicle appearance and outline its sporty nature in respective manner.
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Status Alloy Wheels is a family-owned and operated company founded in 1982 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. With over 45,000 wheels, thousands of tires, competitive pricing, and unbridled service, Status Alloy Wheels cover an entire spectrum of innovative styles and applications - from staggered painted tuner to big chrome SUV and everything in between. CARiD is proud to present exclusive new lines from Status Alloy Wheels, Ruff Racing, Element Alloy Wheels and Nakayama Racing.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge